Spring break for us started on Friday! Woohoo! And it ends with Eliada turning 7 years old, it's been great so far, but the best is still yet to come! here is our "To-Do" list for this year...
- Sleep-in (check)
- Free-Cone Day @ Dairy Queen (check)
- Go to the Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show + Carnival
- Go on a bike ride
- Attend the Fairy Festival (for Eliadas Birthday)
- Spa-Day (at home)
- Plant more seeds in our Garden
- DO NOTHING DAY!
- Celebrate Eliada's Birthday
Got anything exciting planned this week? Share it with me below! Follow me on Instagram to see some action shots! I can't believe we have things growing in the garden! Hope ya'll have a good and safe Spring Break... we live about an hour from the beach and I've heard it's crazy out there, so again, be careful!
Linking up with Kat from MamaKatsLosinIt.com