- Scraping your knuckles against the wall while caring your laundry basket
- Your grocery bag tearing cus the cute bagger put to many cans in one bag
- Splitting your lip when your toddler runs in for a hug/kiss
- Falling into the tub because your legs are asleep after taking baby a bath
- Burning the rice!
- Stubbing your toes or stepping on Legos
Hope that made you giggle! Funny how priorities are different now than they were before we had kids. And yeah, I really dread rubbing my knuckles along the wall cus our laundry room is quite narrow. And it actually happened and that’s what inspired my post! And it was just one knuckle and it hurt for a few days. Just imagine washing dishes in hot water with raw skin exposes! OUCH!
But there’s nothing more satisfying for me to be home with my girls and watch them grow, right in front of my eyes, into their own person! I would gladly share all of my “battle wounds” with anyone that would want to see (except that c-section scar)!