I'm not big on having a lot of clutter on my phone, plus I use my phone to take pics and video for my youtube channel as well. My phone slows down when I have too many apps, so I do have a few that I download to just use for a day or two. I don't have any games or dumb apps, cus, well, they're dum, lol.
So here are just the apps that I am currently using and I love...
- Memo (nothing special, but use it everyday)
- Facebook (need I say more)
- Pages Manager (Feel free to like the pages that I manage: The Mami Blog, GMO-Free RGV, GMO Free Texas and HEB Clearance Junkie)
- Instagram (Follow me HERE)
- FF Mobile (Fertility Friend: We do Natural Family Planning)
- Calendar, Google+, and Messenger.
The one app I wish I could use DAILY is MFP (My Fitness Pal), but I have a love/hate relationship with that darn thing. I also use to have FlyLady app, which just took up too much room, and the Cozi Calendar, which I also loved, but now I have the Yahoo Calendar that I use for my blog and other daily reminders, events and such, so it works. I also had c25k app on my phone, but since I finished it, I took it off. I highly recommend that if you are a beginner runner, it's a 8 week program, starts slow and then you add more running time as you go!
So tell, me, what are your fav apps? Do you have one that you love and recommend? Please share. Also, go to my FB page and feel free to share your homescreen or lockscreen photo!!
Linking up with Mama Kat's Writing Prompts.
Now it’s your turn!