Wednesday, May 7

Day 7: Are You Afraid of the Dark?




Day 7, Wednesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of....

 This is a pretty powerful prompt... It can go many ways, but lets try a lighter note....
  1. I'm afraid to break a bone! I have never broken a bone in my body. I hate the sound of popping of knuckles and such. yuck!
  2. I'm afraid of seeing something crawl out of the (any) drain! I probably wouldn't take a bath for a while!
  3. I'm afraid of finding a dead chick embryo in a egg when I crack it open. Even though i know it's pretty impossible! ahahha
  4. When I was about eight years old I was terribly afraid of crossing the street; or rather, afraid of getting his by a car while crossing the street. The church that we go to is right across the street from my grandmothers house and when we would have our religious education classed our parents would tell my sister and I to just cross the street when we were done. I never told anyone I was afraid, I was the bigger sister!
  5. I'm afraid of talking to other moms who don't think like me. Esp. in the grocery store, lol, I get all sweaty hoping they don't ask me something!
  6. I'm afraid of our mail lady! She looks so mean and one time she walked up to me and asked if I complained about her!! Why did she think it was me?!

CAN YOU RELATE? AM I WEIRD? LOL I'm not liking this blogging everyday thing. You all are starting to find out who I really am, haha. I hope you have enjoyed it so far because it will probably get a lot freakier as we go along. I haven't even read through the whole list, so who knows. Click here to see the list!


Oh, I will also be linking up with MamaKats' Writing Prompts. Here is this weeks list:


1.) List your top 6 biggest fears, choose one and tell us why.
2.) Whose fault was it?
3.) Share a favorite recipe.
4.) Something you’re reading.
5.) Write about a wardrobe malfunction.

You can sign up here or join the linky on her blog on Thursdays. Hope ya'll have a great day and DON'T BE AFRAID!


Mama’s Losin’ It

5 comments:

  1. I have a few of those fears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why I break into a sweat whenever I have to be near someone who I think doesn't like me...but I do!

    ~stopping by from MamaKat's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I have #3, too, and I thought I was the only one. AND I ONLY USE STORE-BOUGHT EGGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up in the country and now I work in a small city, so I have to cross busy streets (you know, the kinds that have lines ;-) ). I ALWAYS wait for the crosswalk like to change green. Those people who run across on red freak me out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of these made me laugh, especially the scary mail lady. What a weirdo to straight up ASK you if you complained? You might want to stay on her good side!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say?

Labels

#flatschallenge #gotitfree #MAAM #mam #momfail #teamannies #wbn2013 2015 2016 2weekchallenge 30 day challenge 31days 365 Project 4th of july 6 week challenge 9/11 a time to give ABE about me advice All About Me annaleah announcement baby baby led weaning baby wearing BAMBOO PINK beauty behavior bento birthday birthday bash blog blog award blog everyday blog hop blog party blogging carnival Blogorama 2011 bluebonnets bogo book club book review bootcamp breakfast business bzzagent c25k cafemom carnival CD challenge challenge children christmasfacebookchallenge clearance clever girls cloth diapers combo loco contest corn maze coupon coupons craft credit CTWW CVS daddy daybook deals n steals diaper tip tuesday DIY diy toddler do something donate dvd review earth day easter eco friendly Eco Nuts eco-friendly education eliada enter to win event events everyday living exercise extra entries fabulous mami facebook fall family family-friendly farmers markets fashion series favorite feature first blog post first day of school fitness fluff talk thursday following friday foo food for mom for the home free freecycle frontera audubon frugal fun in the sun garden gardening gcdc gift cards gift ideas give giveaway gmo gmo-free going green event green green detergent green tip tuesday guest post halloween harlingen haul health healthy healthy tuesday HEB help hiking hispanic history hol holi holiday home remedy homemade Homemaker Monday hot topics how to Hubs ibotta icecream idea ihop improving birth improvingbirth.org improvingbirth13 influenster instagram internet jarritos job just write kid-friendly kindness krgv labor day latinfoodfest13 lenten recipe life update linky lists litter free lunch challenge local lowe's lunch Make a wish making memories mam mamapedia mamasource mamavation mamavation tv march against monsanto match match-up me time meme menu menu plan monday mexican mfp milestone moby MOM ACROSS AMERICA mom bloggers club mom life mom of 3 girls momsmeet momtv monday must-sees mother movie mtv music my girls my life my style my time myblogspark mystery shopping newborn week news no internet o2o odd topic tuesday offer online oprah organic organize organizing challenge other pampers parenting people's climate march periscope permaculture personal photography pinterest play time plus size points pottytraining pregnancy pregnancy journal press release pro life project lunch box challenge purex purex fresh bluebonnet purex insiders q and a reading list real diaper week rebate recipes recycle religion remedies resolution restaurant restaurant reviews reuse revew review reviews rewards rgv right to choose sale saturday save say hi sunday scentsy school series shespeaks shopping social insiders south texas sparkle people speech therapy sponsor sponsored spring break sprouts staycation suggestions summer summer blog challenge Sundays in my city sweepstakes texas thanksgiving the view thursday night special tips toddler toddler talk thursday toddler trouble toddlers tv twitter twitter moms twitter party TX Summer unadvertised deals upcycle update vacation valentines VEDA vicky's deals video Vlog VLOGGING PROMPTS vlogmas vma vote wahm walgreens waste free wedding wednesday wisdom week of green weekly deals weight weight loss wendy's weslaco win winners wool Wordless Wednesday world book night world food day writers workshop writing promps writing prompts WUC year in review yoga young living youtube ytmm yvette zero waste week