Day 7, Wednesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of....
This is a pretty powerful prompt... It can go many ways, but lets try a lighter note....
- I'm afraid to break a bone! I have never broken a bone in my body. I hate the sound of popping of knuckles and such. yuck!
- I'm afraid of seeing something crawl out of the (any) drain! I probably wouldn't take a bath for a while!
- I'm afraid of finding a dead chick embryo in a egg when I crack it open. Even though i know it's pretty impossible! ahahha
- When I was about eight years old I was terribly afraid of crossing the street; or rather, afraid of getting his by a car while crossing the street. The church that we go to is right across the street from my grandmothers house and when we would have our religious education classed our parents would tell my sister and I to just cross the street when we were done. I never told anyone I was afraid, I was the bigger sister!
- I'm afraid of talking to other moms who don't think like me. Esp. in the grocery store, lol, I get all sweaty hoping they don't ask me something!
- I'm afraid of our mail lady! She looks so mean and one time she walked up to me and asked if I complained about her!! Why did she think it was me?!
CAN YOU RELATE? AM I WEIRD? LOL I'm not liking this blogging everyday thing. You all are starting to find out who I really am, haha. I hope you have enjoyed it so far because it will probably get a lot freakier as we go along. I haven't even read through the whole list, so who knows. Click here to see the list!
Oh, I will also be linking up with MamaKats' Writing Prompts. Here is this weeks list:
1.) List your top 6 biggest fears, choose one and tell us why.
2.) Whose fault was it?
3.) Share a favorite recipe.
4.) Something you’re reading.
5.) Write about a wardrobe malfunction.
You can sign up here or join the linky on her blog on Thursdays. Hope ya'll have a great day and DON'T BE AFRAID!