Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable
Oh dear! There is too many things to list. I could go on and on, so how about we just list 5 things! Sounds like a plan to me....
|That's how I sit, really!|
- Confrontations: When I was little as soon as my mom or anyone else would get mad at me I would start crying!
- Forgetting my PIN: I only have two debit cards that I use, so you would think it wouldn't be that difficult. But I mix them up all the time and I hate to see that little red box or the "Declined" message pop up. I get tomato red, really, and yes, I'm 30 years old!
- Meeting new people: I think I hide it pretty good but if I don't make a good first impression the first time i meet you then I try to avoid you. Sorry!
- Talking on the phone: I don't even like to talk to my mom or sister on the phone :[
- Waiting/Meeting Someone: Waiting in general. For example waiting for your doctor to come into the room with you. You never know when they will walk in. I just sit there thinking to myself "Okay, NOW, he's coming in, no NOW!" It's weird! And (double whammy) meeting someone. When I have agreed to meet someone (whether I know them or not) at a certain location, same thing as the Dr. office, I don't know when they will arrive. "Why aren't they here yet!"