Saturday, January 5

Simple Woman's Daybook *New Year Edition* #3


Welcome to the January Edition of the Daybook
______________________________

FOR TODAY (1:43AM - 1/5/13)

Outside my window... Dark and starry night that has a nip in the air... or rather IT'S COLD!

I am thinking... great about the new year! New baby, new outlook, new goals, LOVE IT!

I am thankful... that I have my husband to lean on when I need him. I'm thankful that he loves me unconditionally!

In the kitchen... IT'S CLEAN! So thankful (again) to my mother who helped me clean the kitchen during the holiday. And even though the counters are full of stuff, it's a great start to help me keep it clean and organized.

I am wearing... Sweats and the Tee from La Placita that I got during the DIAMOND DIVE! Check out this short CLIP of the event I participated in (while pregnant), and a sweater cus it's freaking cold outside!

I am creating... Great memories with our little Annaleah everyday. She's now 5 MONTHS OLD! And love her to death!

I am going... to stay home this weekend. Even though I really wanna go to the Farmer's Market and support them.

I am wondering... Not sure... I guess, I'm wondering if this year is going to go as smoothly as I'd like. So much to do, excited, nervous and hope it goes well.

I am reading... THE BIBLE! Yes, it's one of my "silent" resolutions this year. I've NEVER read it cover to cover. I wanna find a smaller one, but I'm cheap, so I'm using the big "family," "pretty" bible that we have.

I am hoping... That I have a chance to take a shower in the morning before everyone wakes up!

I am looking forward to... Annaleah's Baptism. We're going to register her for the next class on Sunday.

I am learning... How to follow through with things that I set out to do/accomplish. It feels great. Been working on the dining room. IT'S A MESS! It's probably going to take till March to get it finished.

Around the house... the Christmas tree is still up and we'll probably have it up until the 10th. That's the day I have "scheduled" to have it taken down.

I am pondering... How to get healthy to start the journey to TTCing

A favorite quote for today... “I am realistic – I expect miracles.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

One of my favorite things... Baby giggling!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Get some video editing done!

A peek into my day...


______________________________

9 comments:

  1. your baby is just adorable! never read the Bible myself either..just parts of it...does that count?:)
    anyhow...enjoy life and expect miracles! they are actually happening. babies are the only wonders we can create...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've read parts to. And yes, EVERYDAY I'm thankful!
      Happy New Years! - CJR

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you... Revlon "Silver Dollar" I'm pretty sure

      Delete
  3. I loved the utube how fun! Your daughter is so cute!!

    I am going to read the bible this year as well, my husband has read/listened to it 4 times now! He also is going to Seminary so it really is no shock for for me.

    Thanks for posting on my blog, the Paleo book I have is really just the best. I would love to hear how it works out if you do buy it.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby! You can't go wrong reading your Bible through this year. It's so full of wonderful nuggets of gold.

    Judy in MS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby is so precious! What a cutie!

    What version of the Bible are you looking for? If you are in Miami, I would not mind sending you one. I have so many! Working at a church, I have my share of Bibles that I keep and give out to people. If you would like me to send you one, let me know and I will send it along! You can email me at weirblessed@hotmail.com.

    Visiting here from SWD! Have a blessed 2013! ~ Tänia of Simply God's Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your blog. I'm reading the bible from cover to cover for the first time too. Your little daughter is a cutie. Blessings to you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say?

Labels

#flatschallenge #gotitfree #MAAM #mam #momfail #teamannies #wbn2013 2015 2016 2weekchallenge 30 day challenge 31days 365 Project 4th of july 6 week challenge 9/11 a time to give ABE about me advice All About Me annaleah announcement baby baby led weaning baby wearing BAMBOO PINK beauty behavior bento birthday birthday bash blog blog award blog everyday blog hop blog party blogging carnival Blogorama 2011 bluebonnets bogo book club book review bootcamp breakfast business bzzagent c25k cafemom carnival CD challenge challenge children christmasfacebookchallenge clearance clever girls cloth diapers combo loco contest corn maze coupon coupons craft credit CTWW CVS daddy daybook deals n steals diaper tip tuesday DIY diy toddler do something donate dvd review earth day easter eco friendly Eco Nuts eco-friendly education eliada enter to win event events everyday living exercise extra entries fabulous mami facebook fall family family-friendly farmers markets fashion series favorite feature first blog post first day of school fitness fluff talk thursday following friday foo food for mom for the home free freecycle frontera audubon frugal fun in the sun garden gardening gcdc gift cards gift ideas give giveaway gmo gmo-free going green event green green detergent green tip tuesday guest post halloween harlingen haul health healthy healthy tuesday HEB help hiking hispanic history hol holi holiday home remedy homemade Homemaker Monday hot topics how to Hubs ibotta icecream idea ihop improving birth improvingbirth.org improvingbirth13 influenster instagram internet jarritos job just write kid-friendly kindness krgv labor day latinfoodfest13 lenten recipe life update linky lists litter free lunch challenge local lowe's lunch Make a wish making memories mam mamapedia mamasource mamavation mamavation tv march against monsanto match match-up me time meme menu menu plan monday mexican mfp milestone moby MOM ACROSS AMERICA mom bloggers club mom life mom of 3 girls momsmeet momtv monday must-sees mother movie mtv music my girls my life my style my time myblogspark mystery shopping newborn week news no internet o2o odd topic tuesday offer online oprah organic organize organizing challenge other pampers parenting people's climate march periscope permaculture personal photography pinterest play time plus size points pottytraining pregnancy pregnancy journal press release pro life project lunch box challenge purex purex fresh bluebonnet purex insiders q and a reading list real diaper week rebate recipes recycle religion remedies resolution restaurant restaurant reviews reuse revew review reviews rewards rgv right to choose sale saturday save say hi sunday scentsy school series shespeaks shopping social insiders south texas sparkle people speech therapy sponsor sponsored spring break sprouts staycation suggestions summer summer blog challenge Sundays in my city sweepstakes texas thanksgiving the view thursday night special tips toddler toddler talk thursday toddler trouble toddlers tv twitter twitter moms twitter party TX Summer unadvertised deals upcycle update vacation valentines VEDA vicky's deals video Vlog VLOGGING PROMPTS vlogmas vma vote wahm walgreens waste free wedding wednesday wisdom week of green weekly deals weight weight loss wendy's weslaco win winners wool Wordless Wednesday world book night world food day writers workshop writing promps writing prompts WUC year in review yoga young living youtube ytmm yvette zero waste week