Tuesday, January 29

H-E-B New Coupon Policy + Digital Coupons

So there is a lot of chatter going on about the new HEB Coupon Policy and their new digital coupons that they are going to be implementing and most of it is negative. I just did my weekly match-up on my Youtube Channel, as well as show ya'll the pages with all the coupon information. I just want to share my thoughts, but first....

Here are some links to ya'll can read up on the policy and what not

Alrighty, so first. I just want to say... I AM NOT GOING TO STOP SHOPPING AT HEB! In my area, HEB is a store I trust and does have lower prices than other stores in my area. There are small grocery stores, which I do visit when they have a really good sale, but when I go through their isles, the cans and boxes are dirty, sometimes even expired. Even when I have a question, they are not customer service oriented and I just don't like shopping there. At HEB, if I do find something expired, or have a question, 85% of the time they can or will find me an answer and with their Fresh or Free Policy still in effect, I'm happy.

Second, CLEARANCE! Need I say more. I love finding items that are reduced for Quick Sale and their clearance section. I think of it as getting a discount without having a coupon and that is awesome. But if you do have a coupon it makes it even better! It's also exciting and fun to see it change and find new things on the rack each week or so.

Third, You do not need to use their digital coupons. I did hear from a local manager that the digital coupons would be of higher value, but I haven't seen that yet. Also, I checked what digital coupons they do have available and they look exactly like the ones available at coupons.com. So if you don't have a text-enabled phone (or just don't text) you can still get the same savings as everyone else.

Fourth, There will still be catalinas available for everyone! Still don't think there is any logic to their catalinas, but it's fun to see what I get back!

So, that's my take on it. I hear a lot of complaints that stores here in Texas don't double or have other reward programs. But we do have K-Mart that doubles, but their prices are way high, so it doesn't make sense to me to shop there. You can still stack coupons at Target and I have some friends that only shop at Target, so that may be another option for you, not to mention CVS and Walgreens. There are also farmer's market where you can get some healthy alternatives at a reasonable price as well.

I'm just excited to see how it will play out, and if the value of the digital coupons go up. If not, then I will probably still sign up for the digital coupons, because that will help me save money on printable coupons. And I'll still have CVS and Walgreens to purchase HBA items and such.

**ONE STEP AT A TIME**

Got any questions or concerns, feel free to post them below or call your local HEB and tell them what you think.

 

So CLICK here to see the Savings from 1/30 - 2/5. Deals are still calling me! lol

4 comments:

  1. I was happy to read you opinion, it made me feel better, I have heard so much negative. I feel the same as you, lets just see how it goes. Its not like we can change a big company's policy , they have marketing people for that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to continue to shop at H-E-B as well. I continue to save money and love the layout of the store. I know employees that work at my local store so that makes shopping there more enjoyable. I try to avoid shopping for groceries elsewhere and I like more and more of their brands each time I try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cinella~ I just wanted to come over and say thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. We don't have an HEB in Washington. At least I have never heard of it and (you might be disappointed) I rarely use coupons. Thankfully, at the store I shop at most frequently, the checkers know me so they always scan the weekly coupons for me.

    Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. HEB is a local Texas gorcery store. And that's nice of the cashiers. It's couponing is easily accessible at HEB because they hand their store coupons right next to the items!

      -Cinella

      Delete

What do you have to say?

Labels

#flatschallenge #gotitfree #MAAM #mam #momfail #teamannies #wbn2013 2015 2016 2weekchallenge 30 day challenge 31days 365 Project 4th of july 6 week challenge 9/11 a time to give ABE about me advice All About Me annaleah announcement baby baby led weaning baby wearing BAMBOO PINK beauty behavior bento birthday birthday bash blog blog award blog everyday blog hop blog party blogging carnival Blogorama 2011 bluebonnets bogo book club book review bootcamp breakfast business bzzagent c25k cafemom carnival CD challenge challenge children christmasfacebookchallenge clearance clever girls cloth diapers combo loco contest corn maze coupon coupons craft credit CTWW CVS daddy daybook deals n steals diaper tip tuesday DIY diy toddler do something donate dvd review earth day easter eco friendly Eco Nuts eco-friendly education eliada enter to win event events everyday living exercise extra entries fabulous mami facebook fall family family-friendly farmers markets fashion series favorite feature first blog post first day of school fitness fluff talk thursday following friday foo food for mom for the home free freecycle frontera audubon frugal fun in the sun garden gardening gcdc gift cards gift ideas give giveaway gmo gmo-free going green event green green detergent green tip tuesday guest post halloween harlingen haul health healthy healthy tuesday HEB help hiking hispanic history hol holi holiday home remedy homemade Homemaker Monday hot topics how to Hubs ibotta icecream idea ihop improving birth improvingbirth.org improvingbirth13 influenster instagram internet jarritos job just write kid-friendly kindness krgv labor day latinfoodfest13 lenten recipe life update linky lists litter free lunch challenge local lowe's lunch Make a wish making memories mam mamapedia mamasource mamavation mamavation tv march against monsanto match match-up me time meme menu menu plan monday mexican mfp milestone moby MOM ACROSS AMERICA mom bloggers club mom life mom of 3 girls momsmeet momtv monday must-sees mother movie mtv music my girls my life my style my time myblogspark mystery shopping newborn week news no internet o2o odd topic tuesday offer online oprah organic organize organizing challenge other pampers parenting people's climate march periscope permaculture personal photography pinterest play time plus size points pottytraining pregnancy pregnancy journal press release pro life project lunch box challenge purex purex fresh bluebonnet purex insiders q and a reading list real diaper week rebate recipes recycle religion remedies resolution restaurant restaurant reviews reuse revew review reviews rewards rgv right to choose sale saturday save say hi sunday scentsy school series shespeaks shopping social insiders south texas sparkle people speech therapy sponsor sponsored spring break sprouts staycation suggestions summer summer blog challenge Sundays in my city sweepstakes texas thanksgiving the view thursday night special tips toddler toddler talk thursday toddler trouble toddlers tv twitter twitter moms twitter party TX Summer unadvertised deals upcycle update vacation valentines VEDA vicky's deals video Vlog VLOGGING PROMPTS vlogmas vma vote wahm walgreens waste free wedding wednesday wisdom week of green weekly deals weight weight loss wendy's weslaco win winners wool Wordless Wednesday world book night world food day writers workshop writing promps writing prompts WUC year in review yoga young living youtube ytmm yvette zero waste week