Skip to main content

*Review* Xlear Sparx, Candy?

 Good Morning! Hope ya'll have been having a great week. Do you have your baking list done? I don't have it down yet. I love to bake a few goodies to display on a platter for both my grandparents for Christmas morning/bunch. But over the years most of my family members have become diabetic and I'm sure I'm not far behind. So, it's hard to find baked goods that everyone can enjoy without breaking my budget. I also have some family members who are picky about the "Artificial Sweeteners" because they leave an after taste.

But I now I know what kind of goodies I will for sure ad to some stocking stuffers this year.... SparX!

I was given the opportunity by Moms Meet to review these awesome products as well as some toothpast, also made with the same sweetener as the candy. You can find more information about Moms Meet at www.greenmomsmeet.com.

What is SparX?
  • It's Candy! A growing line of healthy, xylitol based candy.
  •  It's sweetened naturally with Xylitol, plant-based, dentist-recommended sweetener
  • The sweetener, Xylitol, doesn't interfere with the body's blood sugar levels
  • It's available in three different flavors (Berry, Citrus, and Fruit
  • It's free of artificial colors and flavors
Okay, so what's Xylitol? It's a naturally occurring sweetener! It's found in most fruits and vegetables as well as nuts and berries! It's just as sweet as sugar with 33% less calories and as I mentioned before, safe for diabetics! It is also recommended by doctors because it actually helps reduce cavities and lowers ear infections! Speaking of "Good for you" they are manufactured by Xlear, Inc which has other health-enhancing products like Xlear Nasal Spray and also a line of oral care products and XyloSweet which can be used in cooking and baking. You aren't out an arm and a leg either; Xlear SparX Candy retails for $1.49/tube.
Before reviewing their products I had not hear about Xylitol, but now I have told my grandparents and have been looking up recipes I could use with it and it's endless! I'm so excited! I totally feel GREAT giving my girls SparX as an after school reward and they have no idea it's healthy for them. Before SparX my girls would always beg for a lollipop or some other chewy candies (from our candy stash) but I would often say no because I don't want them to eat it daily or even weekly, if I can help it. I would definitley look into replacing our stash with other candies made from Xylitol.

My girls love them! After homework and chores are done I have been letting them "Eat and Play!" I put out a towel on their table and they actually play with the little SparX balls; separating by color or making shapes with them too. But don't get me wrong, they will eat them!

I would recommend SparX to anyone and everyone who has or may become diabetic and with anyone with children.

Want to learn more about Xlear SparX Candy?! Visit the links below and be sure to ask your local grocers if they have or would consider carrying their products in their store. In my area they are available at our local health/natural food stores. If you're interested in cooking/baking you can order a cookbook from their website HERE.

Website: Xlear.com
Facebook Page: www.Facebook.com/xylitol.experts
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/XlearInc?feature=watch

Check out this video and more on their YouTube Channel, HILARIOUS (and scary)!

 

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the
Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it
directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I agreed
to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions
do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or
the manufacturer of the product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 11th is Amoung Us *Movie Promo + Giveaway* CLOSED

I don't know about you but I was a senior in high school and I was late to Spanish class! I was able to see everything happening at home before leaving to school. It literally was unbelievable. Ever since then, every time there is a movie or documentary about the tragedy I just get pulled into watching and finding out all the different stories from family and friends is just amazing! On September 8th, 9/11 is going to be released in theaters!

COMMENT and TWEET below "Where you were on the morning of 9/11" for a chance to win A PRIZE PACK (Your email too).
The Prize Pack Contains: 1 - 9/11 poster Hand Signed Autographed by star Charlie Sheen 1 - “Hope” Pendant with necklace 1 - Guide to Talking To Your Children About 9/11 thanks to Tuesday’s Children
Tweet @9_11Movie and use the hashtag #Remember911 to pay tribute to the tragic events of September 11, 2001. Twitter:@9_11Movie
Facebook:https://m.facebook.com/911Movie/
Website:https://www.911movie.film

*********************** 9…

Get Lost in a Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms

Join us this fall for the the 2017 Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farm. Get lost in our 5-acre corn maze, pick your favorite pumpkin, feed the farm animals, and enjoy more than 30 exciting family activities while you listen to live Texas country & bluegrass music!

Barton Hill Farms is a scenic Texas farmstead on the banks of the Colorado River near Bastrop, just 25 minutes from Austin. Open Saturdays & Sundays from September 23rd to November 5th, just one week away! Fall officially starts on September 22nd!

And here's the best part! Get $1 off with this exclusive coupon when you buy your tickets online: http://bartonhillfarms.com

Tickets are $14 at the door or $13 when you buy them online.

What does your ticket include?
We have acres and acres of fun included in Farm Admission. Extra fee items: Face painting and pumpkins. Take a buzz on the new little Bee Train through a fantastic field of zinnias for a super thrill! Also new this Fall: Rubber Duck Race…

Ungrateful during Thanksgiving?

Hubby made me cry on Thanksgiving.... The usual share what you're thankful for, he just went all out talking about how we had one of the toughest years and we were apart from each other for six months and how much he missed us and it just sucked. Ohhhh, the waterfalls!! But yeah, it was the longest year ever. Speaking of Thanksgiving.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Reminds me of something that's been on my mind....

We just moved out of the valley and guess what?! The worst part moving to a new place was not the moving. Before we moved I scoped out our neighborhood, grocery stores, parks and I joined several mom groups. I knew negative Nancy’s were bound to share their troubles in Facebook groups but I’ve never heard so many complaints in one day.

I don’t know what it is but I don’t like when people complain. I just think to myself, “Did you really have to share that?” or about an easy solution to that complaint. There would have been a better way to spend your time than writing a n…