Thursday, October 18

Nurture-Elle Breastfeeding Clothing Review



Welcome to Thursday, if ya'll haven't  noticed on Thursdays I post a review (I'll be doing two a week from now on) an today is a great and one of the best that I have tried by far.

If you are new to my blog, on July 30th I had baby #3, Annaleah! She is now 10 1/2 weeks old and our third girl. I tried breast feeding with each of my girls and with Annaleah was the longest length of time I breastfed my babies. I breastfed her and pumped for two months. So let's move on to the review...

Nurture-Elle provided me with a blouse of my choice for their webstie. You can check it out HERE. I chose the Red Wine "Pleated Top 3/4 Sleeve" Top.

Products: Nuture-Elle has something for everyone, from the Stay-At-Home Mom to a Working-Mom! Yasbel, owner, came up with these designs with the post-partum figure in mind! So, not only do they fit but the colors are beautiful, some of my favorite colors. Usually nursing clothing is thick, hot and not very flattering, but not Nurture-Elle! There is different styles you can choose from, but all have super easy access to your breasts.

Ease of use: Most nursing tops are pretty easy to use, but may leave you exposed from one side or another, but Nurture-Elle is pretty good about keeping mamas covered up. You always have the option of using a nursing cover.

Comfort Level: One of the most important aspects that most moms forget to take into consideration is COMFORT! Then there are a lot of moms who will sacrifice comfort to look better. Well, guess what?! With Nurture-Elle you don't have to! I wore my blouse almost every Sunday while I was breastfeeding and OMG, usually I am hot and bothered by mid-mass, but with my Nurutre-Elle blouse I was actually way more cooler than my other blouses, which were thick and stiff. 

I also want to talk about my experience with pumping in my Nurture-Elle blouse and how EASY it was! Usually, in the middle of the night a few days after I delivered I was always sweating and I didn't have many nursing tops. So what I would have to do is just pick up my blouse all the way up or just take it off completely. Don't know if it was just me, but I HATED that. I felt naked, and for the most part I was, but after having a baby your tummy gets all flabby and you're just self concious and exposing yourself just makes you feel worse. But during the day when I was wearing my Nurutre-Elle blouse and I had to pump... all I had to do was pull the panel open and I was ready! AND I LOOKED GREAT!

Pricing: I don't know about you but when comfort and convinence come into play in one product I would bump up my buying price. Even then, Nurture-Ell offers FREE SHIPPING when you purchase $79 or more. The blouses range from $30-$50 and there is even a "SALE" section, which ya'll know I love!


I know it's a bad picture, but here I am wearing my blouse at a family birthday party. I also have on a baby wrap (and holding a lollipop!). To feed her, I just loosened up the wrap and pulled one side of the blouse open.

I would recommend Nurture-Elle to any mom I know who wants to feel and look good while breastfeeding! We are aiming for baby number for a in a few months and I'm excited to buy myself a few more pieces!

Click the links below to learn and interact with Nurture-Elle!
View all of the products they have to ffer on their Website, and some beautiful photos and articles to read on their Facebook.

***Keep your eyes open for a possible Giveaway***

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!
Extra entry is to leave a comment so be sure to do that while you're here!

Get an extra 5 entries if you tell me how many weeks the baby was in this picture! Leave your guess below and your 5 entries here!


Disclaimer: 
I received a product from Nurture-Elle to review. 
All thoughts and the experience are my own.

8 comments:

  1. nursing clothing has improved so much. I bought a few pieces when my oldest was born and returned them. They were obviously nursing clothing by the styles. They were ill fitting and expensive. Its nice to have good options these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the baby was i the picture for 5 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this review! I'm 36 weeks along with our 3rd, and I'm always looking for high quality clothing that is modest but functional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in red! I love all the new fabrics that breastfeeding tops come in now days. Now that my 2 daughters are having children I know that they want to feel comfortable. And these tops look like they feel comfy! Thank you for your review. My pregnant daughter, Tiffany, is looking for good clothes, these look great to me & HER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the new baby.

    i'm interested to know....did your review shirt pretty closely match the color of the item pictured?

    ReplyDelete
  6. An expecting woman can also stay fashionable as there is a wide range of maternity dresses available in the market. These clothes are designed to keep you attractive even during pregnancy but you should have complete knowledge about how to purchase these dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. According to my opinion, maternity clothes are very comfortable during pregnancy. A comfortable mom is a happy mom, so choosing the right maternity clothes is important.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quality of maternity clothes are way better now and the comfort that mothers get are superb. They are more confident and stylish.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say?

Labels

#flatschallenge #gotitfree #MAAM #mam #momfail #teamannies #wbn2013 2015 2016 2weekchallenge 30 day challenge 31days 365 Project 4th of july 6 week challenge 9/11 a time to give ABE about me advice All About Me annaleah announcement baby baby led weaning baby wearing BAMBOO PINK beauty behavior bento birthday birthday bash blog blog award blog everyday blog hop blog party blogging carnival Blogorama 2011 bluebonnets bogo book club book review bootcamp breakfast business bzzagent c25k cafemom carnival CD challenge challenge children christmasfacebookchallenge clearance clever girls cloth diapers combo loco contest corn maze coupon coupons craft credit CTWW CVS daddy daybook deals n steals diaper tip tuesday DIY diy toddler do something donate dvd review earth day easter eco friendly Eco Nuts eco-friendly education eliada enter to win event events everyday living exercise extra entries fabulous mami facebook fall family family-friendly farmers markets fashion series favorite feature first blog post first day of school fitness fluff talk thursday following friday foo food for mom for the home free freecycle frontera audubon frugal fun in the sun garden gardening gcdc gift cards gift ideas give giveaway gmo gmo-free going green event green green detergent green tip tuesday guest post halloween harlingen haul health healthy healthy tuesday HEB help hiking hispanic history hol holi holiday home remedy homemade Homemaker Monday hot topics how to Hubs ibotta icecream idea ihop improving birth improvingbirth.org improvingbirth13 influenster instagram internet jarritos job just write kid-friendly kindness krgv labor day latinfoodfest13 lenten recipe life update linky lists litter free lunch challenge local lowe's lunch Make a wish making memories mam mamapedia mamasource mamavation mamavation tv march against monsanto match match-up me time meme menu menu plan monday mexican mfp milestone moby MOM ACROSS AMERICA mom bloggers club mom life mom of 3 girls momsmeet momtv monday must-sees mother movie mtv music my girls my life my style my time myblogspark mystery shopping newborn week news no internet o2o odd topic tuesday offer online oprah organic organize organizing challenge other pampers parenting people's climate march periscope permaculture personal photography pinterest play time plus size points pottytraining pregnancy pregnancy journal press release pro life project lunch box challenge purex purex fresh bluebonnet purex insiders q and a reading list real diaper week rebate recipes recycle religion remedies resolution restaurant restaurant reviews reuse revew review reviews rewards rgv right to choose sale saturday save say hi sunday scentsy school series shespeaks shopping social insiders south texas sparkle people speech therapy sponsor sponsored spring break sprouts staycation suggestions summer summer blog challenge Sundays in my city sweepstakes texas thanksgiving the view thursday night special tips toddler toddler talk thursday toddler trouble toddlers tv twitter twitter moms twitter party TX Summer unadvertised deals upcycle update vacation valentines VEDA vicky's deals video Vlog VLOGGING PROMPTS vlogmas vma vote wahm walgreens waste free wedding wednesday wisdom week of green weekly deals weight weight loss wendy's weslaco win winners wool Wordless Wednesday world book night world food day writers workshop writing promps writing prompts WUC year in review yoga young living youtube ytmm yvette zero waste week