Skip to main content

Pregnancy Journal - 30 Weeks - NST?

Welcome to the “My Pregnancy Journal” meme, so if you are a pregger blogging mama then you will definitely wanna link up with us. Check out the link below to link up.  
There are only three super simple rules that must be followed. 
1.)  Grab the button from my right side bar and place in your post.
2.)  Copy & paste the questions you feel comfortable answering.
3.)  Link up with your pregnancy journal entry for this week HERE.

**********30 weeks********** 
 At 30 weeks Moyashi is now the size of a head of cabbage! and... from BabyCenter.com

Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds. A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)
So..... unbelievable that women can grow a little person in their womb! It's just amazing, isn't it! I would say that a head of cabbage is just about right. It does feel like I have one in my belly, but it moves a lot more.

MY PREGGY BODY

Total weight gain: 9 lbs (+7 from week 24) - 194 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yup, my maternity clothes fit a lot better now. I had some pants that kept falling down, but not anymore. They stay up just fine, haha.

Stretch marks?
HI saw some dark thick marks on the side of my belly and I know those weren't there before. I also have a small red dot that I got when I was preggo with Eli... but now it's grown and it's a sign that my belly is growing.

Skin & Hair:
Normal still... I am doing so much better than my other two pregnancies. It's awesome. One thing is that I haven't been wearing as much make-up. I'm not big on make-up, but I did wear it with my other two pregnancies.
  
Belly button in or out? It's just so cool... I actually can't see it. I can only see it with a mirror. When I lift it up it puffs out a lot more. Don't think it will get pushed out, but it's really close.

Can you see your toes? NO!



MY PREGGO BELLY

No Picture :( Broken Camera :(
Gender:  
**IT'S A GIRL**
 
Best moment this week: I have almost all the necessities ready for the baby! I've been cleaning up little by little ever day and it's going great! I created my own Baby Check List and am going to start to work on my "Hospital Bag" this week, hopefully. Just thinking that she will be here soon, is so exciting!

Food cravings:
Still liking my share of spicy foods and nice cold drinks. I am loving Crystal Light Iced Tea, but I'm out of the single packets and have to make a whole 2 quarts at a time and that seems to go faster than the single packets! lol

Anything making you queasy or sick:
I had some tacos today and the beef left me an after taste, yuck.

Labor signs:
Twice this week I have gotten some tightening on the side of my tummy, OUCH! It lasts about 5-15 seconds.

 
Symptoms:
Just a few.... tired, shortness of breath and back pain.

MY PREGGO FEELINGS

 Happy or moody most of the time: Super happy and happy preggo! Love my belly and feeling her move!
 
Looking forward to: My next ultra-sound!

What made me cry this week: I didn't cry, but I did tear up when I finally decided that I won't be having a baby shower. I just didn't want to spend money and not have many people show up. But I did create a registry and just told my sister about it. If you want to see it just send me an email.
Medical Stuff: I got my first NST... but then this week, I saw another doctor (the partner) and he cancelled my NST's, which I don't think was right. And I'm to go back in two weeks and will probably get an NST scheduled for the following week. My sugars were high this weekend, but have been steady and low. 

Thoughts from the family: Girls have tried and I think they have felt her move. They just say, "yes" but it's exciting to get them feel her.

Miss anything? Nothing much else to share. You can check out my 29 & 30 week VLOG on my Youtube Channel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 11th is Amoung Us *Movie Promo + Giveaway* CLOSED

I don't know about you but I was a senior in high school and I was late to Spanish class! I was able to see everything happening at home before leaving to school. It literally was unbelievable. Ever since then, every time there is a movie or documentary about the tragedy I just get pulled into watching and finding out all the different stories from family and friends is just amazing! On September 8th, 9/11 is going to be released in theaters!

COMMENT and TWEET below "Where you were on the morning of 9/11" for a chance to win A PRIZE PACK (Your email too).
The Prize Pack Contains: 1 - 9/11 poster Hand Signed Autographed by star Charlie Sheen 1 - “Hope” Pendant with necklace 1 - Guide to Talking To Your Children About 9/11 thanks to Tuesday’s Children
Tweet @9_11Movie and use the hashtag #Remember911 to pay tribute to the tragic events of September 11, 2001. Twitter:@9_11Movie
Facebook:https://m.facebook.com/911Movie/
Website:https://www.911movie.film

*********************** 9…

Get Lost in a Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms

Join us this fall for the the 2017 Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farm. Get lost in our 5-acre corn maze, pick your favorite pumpkin, feed the farm animals, and enjoy more than 30 exciting family activities while you listen to live Texas country & bluegrass music!

Barton Hill Farms is a scenic Texas farmstead on the banks of the Colorado River near Bastrop, just 25 minutes from Austin. Open Saturdays & Sundays from September 23rd to November 5th, just one week away! Fall officially starts on September 22nd!

And here's the best part! Get $1 off with this exclusive coupon when you buy your tickets online: http://bartonhillfarms.com

Tickets are $14 at the door or $13 when you buy them online.

What does your ticket include?
We have acres and acres of fun included in Farm Admission. Extra fee items: Face painting and pumpkins. Take a buzz on the new little Bee Train through a fantastic field of zinnias for a super thrill! Also new this Fall: Rubber Duck Race…

Ungrateful during Thanksgiving?

Hubby made me cry on Thanksgiving.... The usual share what you're thankful for, he just went all out talking about how we had one of the toughest years and we were apart from each other for six months and how much he missed us and it just sucked. Ohhhh, the waterfalls!! But yeah, it was the longest year ever. Speaking of Thanksgiving.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Reminds me of something that's been on my mind....

We just moved out of the valley and guess what?! The worst part moving to a new place was not the moving. Before we moved I scoped out our neighborhood, grocery stores, parks and I joined several mom groups. I knew negative Nancy’s were bound to share their troubles in Facebook groups but I’ve never heard so many complaints in one day.

I don’t know what it is but I don’t like when people complain. I just think to myself, “Did you really have to share that?” or about an easy solution to that complaint. There would have been a better way to spend your time than writing a n…