Skip to main content

Pregnancy Journal - 24 Weeks - Move Baby Move!

Welcome to the “My Pregnancy Journal” meme, so if you are a pregger blogging mama then you will definitely wanna link up with us. Check out the link below to link up.  
There are only three super simple rules that must be followed. 
1.)  Grab the button from my right side bar and place in your post.
2.)  Copy & paste the questions you feel comfortable answering.
3.)  Link up with your pregnancy journal entry for this week HERE.
**********24 weeks**********


At 23 weeks Moyashi is now the size of a banana! and... from BabyCenter.com
Your baby's growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. That puts her at just over a pound. Since she's almost a foot long, she cuts a pretty lean figure at this point, but her body is filling out proportionally and he'll soon start to plump up. Her brain is also growing quickly now, and his taste buds are continuing to develop. Her lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help his air sacs inflate once he hits the outside world. His skin is still thin and translucent, but that will start to change soon.
So..... unbelievable that women can grow a little person in their womb! It's just amazing, isn't it. With Mother's Day coming up, I'll probably be a emotional wreck, I hope ya'll have a good weekend, enjoy and appreciate how lucky we are to be mothers!

This past week: 
I know it's a bad picture... but it was cloudy and rainy outside so... yeah
Vlog *HERE*
No 23 Vlog :( Cus Youtube doesn't like me...

MY PREGGY BODY

Total weight gain: 7 lbs (+1 from week 23 to week 24) - 192 lbs
Maternity clothes? Haven't bought anything new. I so want hubs to buy me or fix my sewing machine so I can get crafty and transform some of my tees to maternity and some of the longsleeves that I bought into summer tees!

Stretch marks?
My sister has been begging me for a bare belly shot.... here ya go!

Skin & Hair:
I have to admit that I have been scratching and have a red, dry, bumpy patch on my lower belly :( I hate it! I've been puting lotion on it, but when your FAT on top of being preggo you get all hot and bothered down there.... TMI?
 Belly button in or out? In and puffy still, really puffy & stretchy

Can you see your toes? Yes, but if I stand straight up and look down, NO!



MY PREGGO BELLY

Gender: **IT'S A GIRL**
Best moment this week: Well.... I had a dream! But I feel like it was a dream about our 4th baby! We were on vacation and I delivered him while on vacation and he was just the most precious thing EVER and he looked almost exactly like my dad!

Food cravings:
Haven't had any cravings this week. I wanted to go Quiznos, but I really wasn't craving it. But I've been hungry like heck!

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Sweets! I know! Still the same, it's just something about them, leaves me an after taste, YUCK! I just had a piece of Weather's candy and it left an icky taste in my mouth, YUCK!

Labor signs:
Still getting occasional tightening, braxton hicks if ya wanna call them that. Only had like two in the past three weeks, so they calmed down this month.
 
Symptoms:
Lower back pains and hip pains! Hungry and peeing a whole lot... that pretty much sums it up! I only got one headache this week, which was good. To add to the list I need to add HEARTBURN!!! So, I've been drinking a whole ton more water than normal, which makes me go pee more!

FEELINGS

 Happy or moody most of the time: Super happy and happy preggo! Love my belly and feeling her move!
 
Looking forward to: thinking about a pre-baby party or after-baby party? Any suggestions? I want to add CLOTH DIAPERS to my registry!

What made me cry this week: OMG! I love watching Mike & Molly and I just get teary eyed at any wedding because my daddy lost his battle with cancer at 46 (going on 7 years) and wasn't able to walk me down the isle. But anyways, Molly's sister made her a garter of his old tie and it just brought me to sobbing tears. Eli was totally freaking out! It was just such a great TV moment!

Medical Stuff: Sugar levels have been pretty awesome, been walking and exercising more, so it's helping me control my sugar! Yesterday I had to go get more test strips, so that was.... exciting!

Thoughts from the family: I think Eli (3 year old) now knows that there really is a baby coming. And my oldest... idk, she is stuck in her own routine with homework and studying, she's such an awesome daughter and she will be a great mother. We totally need some girl time before the baby comes!

Miss anything? YES! I felt her and saw her move for the first time yesterday (5/9)! It was so exciting and I caught a few kicks on camera, nothing spectacular, my hubby wasn't impressed, but check out my Vlog to see some of it.

Comments

  1. oh my gosh weddings always make me cry... I am so sad I love my mom to cancer and she wont be at my wedding... not that my "hubby" will ever bother to ask me. It was hard for my sister..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

Popular posts from this blog

September 11th is Amoung Us *Movie Promo + Giveaway* CLOSED

I don't know about you but I was a senior in high school and I was late to Spanish class! I was able to see everything happening at home before leaving to school. It literally was unbelievable. Ever since then, every time there is a movie or documentary about the tragedy I just get pulled into watching and finding out all the different stories from family and friends is just amazing! On September 8th, 9/11 is going to be released in theaters!

COMMENT and TWEET below "Where you were on the morning of 9/11" for a chance to win A PRIZE PACK (Your email too).
The Prize Pack Contains: 1 - 9/11 poster Hand Signed Autographed by star Charlie Sheen 1 - “Hope” Pendant with necklace 1 - Guide to Talking To Your Children About 9/11 thanks to Tuesday’s Children
Tweet @9_11Movie and use the hashtag #Remember911 to pay tribute to the tragic events of September 11, 2001. Twitter:@9_11Movie
Facebook:https://m.facebook.com/911Movie/
Website:https://www.911movie.film

*********************** 9…

Get Lost in a Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms

Join us this fall for the the 2017 Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farm. Get lost in our 5-acre corn maze, pick your favorite pumpkin, feed the farm animals, and enjoy more than 30 exciting family activities while you listen to live Texas country & bluegrass music!

Barton Hill Farms is a scenic Texas farmstead on the banks of the Colorado River near Bastrop, just 25 minutes from Austin. Open Saturdays & Sundays from September 23rd to November 5th, just one week away! Fall officially starts on September 22nd!

And here's the best part! Get $1 off with this exclusive coupon when you buy your tickets online: http://bartonhillfarms.com

Tickets are $14 at the door or $13 when you buy them online.

What does your ticket include?
We have acres and acres of fun included in Farm Admission. Extra fee items: Face painting and pumpkins. Take a buzz on the new little Bee Train through a fantastic field of zinnias for a super thrill! Also new this Fall: Rubber Duck Race…

Hickies: Back-to-School Series #1

Every Friday in the month of September I will share a few tips for making the transition for both kids and parents a bit easier. This first one is a doozie! HICKIES! Keep reading to learn what I'm talking about.... I try to buy my girls (i have 3 school-aged daughters) two or more pairs of shoes; an active shoe, which usually has laces, and a more casual/formal shoe, which usually doesn't have laces. Which ones do they choose to wear nearly every day to school? The ones that have shoe laces! Of course my oldes daughter, who's now 13, can tie her own shoes, but the other two still need help. And let's be real, even the oldest one I find myself nagging her to tie her laces correctly, she gets sloppy in the mornings at times. Here come HICKIES to save the day!

Hate tying your kids' shoes everyday before they step out of the house? Hate stopping to tie your own shoes mid-run? HICKIES products turn any pair of sneakers into convenient, comfortable, and stylish slip-on…