Thursday, March 15

Pregnancy Journal - 16 weeks!

Happenings of the Harper Household
Welcome to the “My Pregnancy Journal” meme, so if you are a pregger blogging mama then you will definitely wanna link up with us. Check out the link below to link up.  
There are only three super simple rules that must be followed. 
1.)  Grab the button from my right side bar and place in your post.
2.)  Copy & paste the questions you feel comfortable answering.
3.)  Link up with your pregnancy journal entry for this week HERE.
**********16 weeks**********

Moyashi is now about the size of an avocado and about 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. He's not about the cutest little fetus you have ever seen... his legs are much more developed and his head is more aligned. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, but quite can't see if he has hair yet. He's even started growing toenails. So, I decided to show ya'll a belly shot this week. My first official one! Yeah, what do you think? We went to the pool today and this is what I was lounging in!


This week:


Vlog HERE

Total weight gain: 4 lbs (lost a pound)

Maternity clothes? I'm looking cute in my maternity clothes. I'll see if I can take a good pic to share with ya'll. No maternity buys this week, but I did get a swimsuit, it wasn't maternity and it kinda barley fit me (XL), but it looked good on my belly as well.
Stretch marks? Well, if you saw my Belly Shot video on YouTube, I have stretch marks, which I'm fine with, but no new ones, none have gotten darker or anything, so that is good.

Skin & Hair: Itchy & dry! Baby is soaking up all the good stuff! I'm still itchy like I had mentioned earlier, but I've been lotion-ing up so that I don't start itching again. My breasts have been more itchy than the rest of my body. My hair, I actually like being dry because I don't have to take a shower as often, haha, yes I know, gross. But being preggo, tired and hungry all the time, I really don't wanna take a shower anyways. 
Sleep: I've been sleeping a bit better, but still hate the fact that I have to wake up to go potty! ugh

Best moment this week: Hubs getting to hear the baby's heartbeat at the doctors.
Miss anything? I have my diabetes appointment next week, which I hope goes good. I was sent to do a set of labs, but not sure what kind of tests they were.

Food cravings: FISH! I know, I'm not suppose to eat that much, but I don't eat the bad kind. I have been eating it about once or twice a week in minimal amounts. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Thank gosh my nausea is gone. But I still have desguesia and I get horrible after tastes after eating beady foods and stuff like pasta.

Gender: ???

Labor signs:
 Nope

Symptoms:
Headaches, lower back pain and itchy breasts. Yup, the joys of being pregnant! But its not all that bad. I still also get tired and find myself just sitting after doing a small household task and then I'll get up again and finish or do something else.

Belly button in or out?
In and puffy!

Can you see your toes? Yes, but if I stand straight up and look down, NO!

Happy or moody most of the time:
Happy & Emotional

Looking forward to: Finding out the SEX!

What made me cry this week: I'm not sure I did cry this week... oh, but I do remember watching some videos on youtube and they made me teary-eye's but didn't shed a tear.

Medical Stuff: Had my doc appointment on Tuesday and he was upset that my blood sugar journal was not filled up entirly like he wants it to be, so I got to work on that. I also ran out of test strips today, so I got to go get that filled ASAP! I have an appointment with my diabetes doctor on Monday, so nervous to see my lab results that I did last week for the doctor.

Thoughts from the family: I bought a belly band this week and it lifted my belly a bit so I look a bit more preggo (not wearing it in the pic), but my mom saw it and she said it's the first time she noticed my belly and rubbed it! I kinda freaked out, cut up until then only hubs and my girls rubbed/kissed my belly. So now I'm a bit self-conscience of it in public and think people are staring at my huge belly, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

Labels

#flatschallenge #gotitfree #MAAM #mam #momfail #teamannies #wbn2013 2015 2016 2weekchallenge 30 day challenge 31days 365 Project 4th of july 6 week challenge 9/11 a time to give ABE about me advice All About Me annaleah announcement atx austin baby baby led weaning baby number 4 baby wearing BAMBOO PINK beauty behavior bento birthday birthday bash blog blog award blog everyday blog hop blog party blogging carnival Blogorama 2011 bluebonnets bogo book club book review bootcamp breakfast business bzzagent c25k cafemom carnival CD challenge challenge children christmasfacebookchallenge clearance clever girls cloth diapers combo loco contest corn maze coupon coupons craft credit CTWW CVS daddy daybook deals n steals diaper tip tuesday DIY diy toddler do something donate dvd review earth day easter eco friendly Eco Nuts eco-friendly education eliada enter to win event events everyday living exercise extra entries fabulous mami facebook fall family family-friendly farmers markets fashion series favorite feature first blog post first day of school fitness fluff talk thursday following friday foo food for mom for the home free freecycle frontera audubon frugal fun in the sun garden gardening gcdc gift cards gift ideas give giveaway gmo gmo-free going green event green green detergent green tip tuesday guest post halloween harlingen haul health healthy healthy tuesday HEB help hiking hispanic history hol holi holiday home remedy homemade Homemaker Monday hot topics how to Hubs ibotta icecream idea ihop improving birth improvingbirth.org improvingbirth13 influenster instagram internet jarritos job just write kid-friendly kindness krgv labor day latinfoodfest13 lenten recipe life update linky lists litter free lunch challenge local lowe's lunch Make a wish making memories mam mamapedia mamasource mamavation mamavation tv march against monsanto match match-up me time meme menu menu plan monday mexican mfp milestone moby MOM ACROSS AMERICA mom bloggers club mom life mom of 3 girls momsmeet momtv monday must-sees mother movie mtv music my girls my life my style my time myblogspark mystery shopping newborn week news nicu no internet o2o odd topic tuesday offer online oprah organic organize organizing challenge other pampers parenting people's climate march periscope permaculture personal photography pinterest play time plus size points pottytraining preemie pregnancy pregnancy journal press release pro life project lunch box challenge purex purex fresh bluebonnet purex insiders q and a reading list real diaper week rebate recipes recycle religion remedies resolution restaurant restaurant reviews reuse revew review reviews rewards rgv right to choose sale saturday save say hi sunday scentsy school series shespeaks shopping social insiders south texas sparkle people speech therapy sponsor sponsored spring break sprouts staycation suggestions summer summer blog challenge Sundays in my city sweepstakes texas thanksgiving the view thursday night special tips toddler toddler talk thursday toddler trouble toddlers tv twitter twitter moms twitter party TX Summer unadvertised deals upcycle update vacation valentines VEDA vicky's deals video Vlog VLOGGING PROMPTS vlogmas vma vote wahm walgreens waste free wedding wednesday wisdom week of green weekly deals weight weight loss wendy's weslaco win winners wool Wordless Wednesday world book night world food day writers workshop writing promps writing prompts WUC year in review yoga young living youtube ytmm yvette zero waste week