HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Here is a special edition of GTT (Green Tip Tuesday), and we're turning it RED! First off, I hope ya'll stay calm and don't make a big fuss, but just take in the whole day and the LOVE that we share everyday! I love making Valentines a whole day (weekend, when possible)...
But what about all the money we can spend during this ONE DAY holiday? Ugh, it's so annoying. We go to the store and see it filled with candies, balloons and those ugly bears! HAHA (some aren't that ugly)
So here are just a few ideas that you can borrow for this special day and not spend all the MULA (money)....
- Candy bar cake! (need I say more)
- Home-made candy/chocolate (just melt away)
- Home-made Candied Popcorn (easier than it seems)
- Dinner.... at HOME!
- Recycled Crayons (heart-shaped for the kiddos)
- Heart shaped ANYTHING! (picture frame, card, etc)
- Heart felt Scrapbook (kids to grandparents of wife to husband and vice-versa)
- Candy Vase (stick sticks into wrapped candy and put it in a vase)
- Roses (Rose PLANT/Aphrodisiac plant)
- A Class/Dance (may be pricy, but maybe double date & split it)
- Classic Movie Night (with the candied popcorn)
- Fav Foods Basket (great guy gift)
One last idea, and my favorite!
Take the Valentines Day Challenge.... Have Valentines on a day besides Valentines. Give eachother (husband & wife) $10 and a part of the day (day or evening) and see who can score the BEST DEALS/GIFTS only with the $10! You can include or exclude anything and you can hand make or buy from the CLEARANCE section and score some awesome gifts/chocolate at awesome prices!
I hope ya'll enjoy Valentines Day and save some money...