Waiting for all the "MEs" to stop..........
Okay, well, why do you still have that bag?! Get crafty & RE-USE! Here are a few tips on what you can do with those socks:
- DON'T THROW THEM AWAY!
- Mark an "X" (sew an "X") and use those for cleaning, dusting and picking up messes
- Give them to your kids! Super fun. Sew two small torn brown socks to the sides to make puppy puppets!
- Slip them onto the side of your dust broom and spray your own cleaning spray onto them for quick cleaning
- Recycle the socks by wearing mis-matched socks while your home to keep your feet warm. If you have teenager, have them re-style their own socks...
- Dye them so that they MATCH again!
- Use them to keep breakables from breaking when you store them away (and then tag them, punch a hole in a piece of paper and slip a ribbon through it and tie it at the neck of the sock to keep it closed & labeled!)