I love it! So today for dinner.... we had Tacos! I switched Firday for Thursday cus we didn't have enough leftovers for dinner. And guess what else... Hubs made dinner! It was one of his dads recipes.
|Beefy Tacos (mommy added some cream cheese)|
2 lbs of ground beef
1/2 grilled onion
4 roma tomatoes
2 cups or hand fulls of lettuce
2-4 tlbs italian dressing
15 corn tortillas
6 tbls vegetable oil (use 2 at a time)
Cooling rack covered with paper towels
- Ground the beef. Depending on which beef you use you may want to drain the oil.
- While the beef browns, you can heat up another pan, with 2 tbls oil and then slowly add one tortilla at a time and after about 30 seconds use tongs to fold the tortilla in a taco shape (semi circle). After 15-25 seconds flip it over to toast the other side of the tortilla and take it out after another 15-25 seconds.
- Take it out and place another tortilla in the oil (and place the toasted one on top of the paper towels on the cooling rack.
- Once the meat is almost all brown add the onion till translucent.
- Then add the taco seasoning & 2 roma tomatoes & stir everything together.
- Then dice 2 other tomatoes & chop the lettuce as you'd like and toss it together with the italian dressing and put aside.
- Once the onion and tomatoes and cooked down IT'S DONE!