Thursday, September 15

Help TMB out!


Hey ya'll... I need help naming the weekly "Food/Recipe/Tip" posts! I cook at home A LOT and I think these posts will help ya'll out. Plus I have some new guest bloggers who will be sharing something different each week!

Let me introduce them!

We have our adventerous blogger: Edie R.
I do like trying new things, and am always experimenting. It is always fun, and sometimes it works, sometimes, well, sometimes the doggies get people food :). I do take a lot of pictures of our cooking adventures, so I can post them if ya want. I will give you the recipe I would use at the bottom of this email. It is SO VERY GOOD!!! Definitely a welcome dinner! Anyway, I have 3 kids that live here full time, and two that are here every other weekend as well as a husband to cook for, and trying new things and pleasing everyone is very hard. I told you about my son and he is so picky, but he also has sensory issues so cooking for him is hard. I don't try to limit what everyone else eats, I just try to get him to eat what we are eating. But we are definitely foodies, and are planning a trip to NYC to eat at Gordon Ramsey's restaurant.

Next we have our shy non-baker, Crystal L.
I am a single mommy of two little girls, ages 2 (3 next month) and 4. I live in CT, but will soon be moving back to NY where I'm from. I like to read, write (I write poems and have a website for them), listen to music and I love to cook. I am scared of 18 wheelers (I'm working on that one) and seaweed completely freaks me out so you won't see me eating or making sushi anytime soon. I love to make people laugh, and I love to cook, I've been cooking since before I could see over the stove (well back then I only helped of course).  When I could actually see over the stove, I was still too small, so I simply made macaroni & cheese, and stuffing... over and over again, to my moms complete happiness (I swear she loved it) I have to say, I am a great cook. The only thing I will toot my own horn about. My favorite thing to do, is create my own recipes. I have never had a dish come out badly. Some are much better than others, but they all have been edible. I have come up with a few really great ones. I am not THAT great at baking, but I can bake. I don't like having the same ol same ol to eat, so I often stand in the kitchen with all my food cabinets open and just put random things together until I come up with something that sounds good and then I make it.
 ==================================
I love my choices and still have one spot left, so if you would love to join our group I would love to have a hippy/organic or raw enthusiast. If you are interested shoot me an email (vetsmom_rgv@yahoo.com) and include a short bio and maybe a sample recipe & why you would like to join our foodie group! 

And like I promised on my FB page here is my easy leftover chicken recipe that we had for dinner yesterday!

It's kinda long... but my editing softwear wasn't working, I need a new one. ((If you see in the background, I need to put my FREE food away! lol



Thanks & have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

Labels

#flatschallenge #gotitfree #MAAM #mam #momfail #teamannies #wbn2013 2015 2016 2weekchallenge 30 day challenge 31days 365 Project 4th of july 6 week challenge 9/11 a time to give ABE about me advice All About Me annaleah announcement atx austin baby baby led weaning baby number 4 baby wearing BAMBOO PINK beauty behavior bento birthday birthday bash blog blog award blog everyday blog hop blog party blogging carnival Blogorama 2011 bluebonnets bogo book club book review bootcamp breakfast business bzzagent c25k cafemom carnival CD challenge challenge children christmasfacebookchallenge clearance clever girls cloth diapers combo loco contest corn maze coupon coupons craft credit CTWW CVS daddy daybook deals n steals diaper tip tuesday DIY diy toddler do something donate dvd review earth day easter eco friendly Eco Nuts eco-friendly education eliada enter to win event events everyday living exercise extra entries fabulous mami facebook fall family family-friendly farmers markets fashion series favorite feature first blog post first day of school fitness fluff talk thursday following friday foo food for mom for the home free freecycle frontera audubon frugal fun in the sun garden gardening gcdc gift cards gift ideas give giveaway gmo gmo-free going green event green green detergent green tip tuesday guest post halloween harlingen haul health healthy healthy tuesday HEB help hiking hispanic history hol holi holiday home remedy homemade Homemaker Monday hot topics how to Hubs ibotta icecream idea ihop improving birth improvingbirth.org improvingbirth13 influenster instagram internet jarritos job just write kid-friendly kindness krgv labor day latinfoodfest13 lenten recipe life update linky lists litter free lunch challenge local lowe's lunch Make a wish making memories mam mamapedia mamasource mamavation mamavation tv march against monsanto match match-up me time meme menu menu plan monday mexican mfp milestone moby MOM ACROSS AMERICA mom bloggers club mom life mom of 3 girls momsmeet momtv monday must-sees mother movie mtv music my girls my life my style my time myblogspark mystery shopping newborn week news nicu no internet o2o odd topic tuesday offer online oprah organic organize organizing challenge other pampers parenting people's climate march periscope permaculture personal photography pinterest play time plus size points pottytraining preemie pregnancy pregnancy journal press release pro life project lunch box challenge purex purex fresh bluebonnet purex insiders q and a reading list real diaper week rebate recipes recycle religion remedies resolution restaurant restaurant reviews reuse revew review reviews rewards rgv right to choose sale saturday save say hi sunday scentsy school series shespeaks shopping social insiders south texas sparkle people speech therapy sponsor sponsored spring break sprouts staycation suggestions summer summer blog challenge Sundays in my city sweepstakes texas thanksgiving the view thursday night special tips toddler toddler talk thursday toddler trouble toddlers tv twitter twitter moms twitter party TX Summer unadvertised deals upcycle update vacation valentines VEDA vicky's deals video Vlog VLOGGING PROMPTS vlogmas vma vote wahm walgreens waste free wedding wednesday wisdom week of green weekly deals weight weight loss wendy's weslaco win winners wool Wordless Wednesday world book night world food day writers workshop writing promps writing prompts WUC year in review yoga young living youtube ytmm yvette zero waste week