Skip to main content

We All Need A Miracle *CLOSED*

WINNER has been chosen & has 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize!! Thank you for all your help! I will also be shopping today for pampers and other necessities for the family that was chosen! 

In celebration of it’s 50th Birthday Pampers has launched the Miracle Mission campaign to encourage the public to pay it forward and deliver acts of kindness to others in need, especially those with little miracles.

Oh those little miracles are what gives many people hope. Who doesn't love seeing a baby's smile?! I know I sure do. I always turn over to Hubs with excitement about our next little miracle (No! I'm not preggo!).

Well, sometimes having a baby can add additional stress to a family. Thinking about all the financial responsibilities that will go towards keeping the baby safe, healthy and happy can be stressful.

I was given a challenge, and I love a good challenge, to help celebrate Pampers "50 years of Miracles." I was sent a $50 American Express Gift Card and was given authority to do with it what I please. Either give it away, buy some pampers, food or anything for a family in need, use it to raise additional money to help more families.... Anything!

Well, I thought and thought about what to do with it. And finally I decided!

In my area it gets super hot in the summer and there are so many families who do not have a way to stay cool. So I will be raising money by selling tickets to win some items (still getting some donations) including some FREE GAS (locally)! To purchase or donate just use the "Chip-In" widget below. Winners of raffle will be chosen on June 20th, 2011, FIRST DAY OF SUMMER! If winners are not local it would be appreciated if the winner can pay for shipping. Chip-in & leave a comment blow for each dollar you donate. Donate $5 = 5 comments


You can however donate until July 31st! And that money will be donated to my local food bank!

Money raised will be used to purchase two air-condition portable/window unit for two different families as well as pampers & baby formula (hopefully) for 3 months!

Watch this video for some inspiration!




Pampers is inviting everyone to join their Miracle Missions Program. Everyone can easily participate in a small way by logging on to Pampers Facebook page (Facebook.com/Pampers) by hitting ‘like’ and then going to the Miracle Missions tab and committing to Mission 1 by clicking “I Want To Pledge.”  Once more than 2,500 people pledge, Pampers will respond by giving baby showers to expectant mothers nationwide.   As a side note, anyone who pledges is automatically entered to win a year’s supply worth of Pampers diapers and wipes (and that can definitely help someone in a big way!)


I’d love to extend this challenge to you! Pampers is allowing me to give (1) $50 American Express Giftcard to a lucky reader to perform a random act of kindness if you choose to do so.

ENTER TO WIN
(must be a subscriber, GFC is not working properly) 

Just leave a (ONE) comment on what you would do to help another family!
Leave another comment for each dollar amount you donate.
You are entered to win both the gift card and raffle items!!

 
Giveaway ends on June 20th @ 11:59pm and winner will be chosen via random.org
One entry per household & open to those 18 years and older in the US
To purchase a ticket, chip-in and then leave a comment below!
If you just want to donate, please do and you will not need to email me, hence you will not win a prize.
If you or your company would like to donate a prize in the raffle or to donate to the families please email me - vetsmom_rgv(at)yahoo(dot)com!

I received one gift card (not as payment) from Pampers to help me do this raffle to help the local families. Another $50 gift card will be sent to the winner from Pampers.

Comments

  1. I would help out a family any way that I can, if there is anything I have that they would need, I'd happily donate, I donated $5 through paypal under the name Timothy Strayer...wsampson67
    @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1- donated to fund..wsampson67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2- donated to cause..wsampson67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3- donated to cause...wsampson67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. #4- donated to cause- wsampson67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. #5- donated to cause..wsampson67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would help buy food for a family in need. I can't stand it when I hear about people not being able to eat because they cant afford to buy food.
    sexyhots29@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. im an email subscriber (and GFC follower)

    i would help them in little ways, like lending a hand to fix something, or helping watch the kids. I'm a believer in the philosophy of "teach a man to fish" and there's so many ways to do that! simply showing you care can be the greatest help sometimes!
    karilynaley at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would use couponing to get the most bang for the buck to help a local family who had to deal with flooding or storm damage a few weeks ago.
    huntandride@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to help a family who is expecting twins. With the combination of coupons and sales I could make a nice gift basket full of baby essentials and diapers. Thank you
    DuShane_r@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

Popular posts from this blog

September 11th is Amoung Us *Movie Promo + Giveaway* CLOSED

I don't know about you but I was a senior in high school and I was late to Spanish class! I was able to see everything happening at home before leaving to school. It literally was unbelievable. Ever since then, every time there is a movie or documentary about the tragedy I just get pulled into watching and finding out all the different stories from family and friends is just amazing! On September 8th, 9/11 is going to be released in theaters!

COMMENT and TWEET below "Where you were on the morning of 9/11" for a chance to win A PRIZE PACK (Your email too).
The Prize Pack Contains: 1 - 9/11 poster Hand Signed Autographed by star Charlie Sheen 1 - “Hope” Pendant with necklace 1 - Guide to Talking To Your Children About 9/11 thanks to Tuesday’s Children
Tweet @9_11Movie and use the hashtag #Remember911 to pay tribute to the tragic events of September 11, 2001. Twitter:@9_11Movie
Facebook:https://m.facebook.com/911Movie/
Website:https://www.911movie.film

*********************** 9…

Get Lost in a Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms

Join us this fall for the the 2017 Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farm. Get lost in our 5-acre corn maze, pick your favorite pumpkin, feed the farm animals, and enjoy more than 30 exciting family activities while you listen to live Texas country & bluegrass music!

Barton Hill Farms is a scenic Texas farmstead on the banks of the Colorado River near Bastrop, just 25 minutes from Austin. Open Saturdays & Sundays from September 23rd to November 5th, just one week away! Fall officially starts on September 22nd!

And here's the best part! Get $1 off with this exclusive coupon when you buy your tickets online: http://bartonhillfarms.com

Tickets are $14 at the door or $13 when you buy them online.

What does your ticket include?
We have acres and acres of fun included in Farm Admission. Extra fee items: Face painting and pumpkins. Take a buzz on the new little Bee Train through a fantastic field of zinnias for a super thrill! Also new this Fall: Rubber Duck Race…

Hickies: Back-to-School Series #1

Every Friday in the month of September I will share a few tips for making the transition for both kids and parents a bit easier. This first one is a doozie! HICKIES! Keep reading to learn what I'm talking about.... I try to buy my girls (i have 3 school-aged daughters) two or more pairs of shoes; an active shoe, which usually has laces, and a more casual/formal shoe, which usually doesn't have laces. Which ones do they choose to wear nearly every day to school? The ones that have shoe laces! Of course my oldes daughter, who's now 13, can tie her own shoes, but the other two still need help. And let's be real, even the oldest one I find myself nagging her to tie her laces correctly, she gets sloppy in the mornings at times. Here come HICKIES to save the day!

Hate tying your kids' shoes everyday before they step out of the house? Hate stopping to tie your own shoes mid-run? HICKIES products turn any pair of sneakers into convenient, comfortable, and stylish slip-on…