So today I was thinking about what to blog about and then I was talking to my mom about the wedding we went to this past weekend. So I thought I'd post about how to drink "Green!"
- First... go with GLASS! It's much more prettier, no? And recycling glass is more eco-friendly than recycling cans.
- Less packaging = Less waste!
- Buy a Keg! What? Yes, buy a Keg! Why? Well, like the tip above, less waste!
- No "SOLO" cups. Especially if you have a keg use reusable cups that way those "SOLO's" won't end up not "SOLO" in the landfill!
- Organic! Yes, there is organic beer. I have never seen it, so don't know if it's much more expensive, but ask about it.
- Local Brewery... it's always best to buy anything local. Some local breweries may even be better than the ones you drink now!
So next time you go to a wedding be a bit more greener! Oh and if you're wondering, I don't drink. I did go with Hubs to pick out a drink. We went with Crown Royal and we kept the glass, it's so pretty! We had a great time. Hubs got drunk, his cut off was 10pm, but he went till 10:30, lol.