Skip to main content

Menu Plan Monday - 4/18


Here we are at another Monday! I'm here in my pj's, in the dark with a bit of sunshine gleaming through the sides of our black-out curtains in the living room while Hubs and Eli sleep. Did I say I got a new laptop?? Yup. Uncle same was a bit kind to us this year and we already have a few things off our to-do list, like buy me a laptop (I think it was a sign that I was hogging Hubs laptop) as well as pay some of my moms back taxes & property taxes (which seem to never go away). If we have anything left over I want to get a new 'eco-friendly' toilet as well as fix a small leak we have in the backyard, from what? I have no idea... but that might have to come first. Other than that... I need a cell phone, but that might get pushed back a few more months or a year. I haven't had a cell phone in over a year and before that I didn't have one for a few years. I'm good without having one, but having one just makes life a whole lot easier.
Let's get back on track here! MENU PLANNING. On Sunday we enjoyed the day together, with my mom and girls and we took some trips over to CVS and Target. I got a chance to look at some great and not so great deals. ((I have a complaint again, which reminds me I need to send an email over to Target)) Which I'll explain later today, if I have time. 
I have yet to go grocery shopping, so this is a pre-menu plan;Tentative, meaning it may change.

Monday: Mini Pizzas with salad

Form MyFabulousRecipes.com
Tuesday: Bacon n Eggs

Wednesday: Cheesy Chicken Casserole

Thursday: Home-made Burritos with Corn on the Cob

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Daddy's Favorite Meal

Sunday: Leftovers

For Monday I'm doing "Mini Pizzas" It's really just a regular sized pizza and I'm cutting them into small squares. Why? Well, one so that they last longer on the plate and.... well, that's it. Because usually when we make pizza the girls just eat half the pizza, because the toppings magically disappear and they leave the crust for the dog. This way I have a better chance of having some and my girls may just pop the whole pizza square in their mouth versus picking at it.... Pizza Experiment #1.... BEGINS!

I will have a recipe up for my Home-made burritos! YUMM.... i can't wait, because there's nothing better than an awesome tasting home-made BURRITO! I may also have a previous post up for Daddy's Favorite Meal because I think I've posted it before... I'll look and then hyper-link it. It's a perfect recipe for Holy Week.

As always, I'm linking up to OrgJunkie.com Menu Plan Monday. Hop on over and take a look to see if you see any of your favorite meals or get ideas for you this week (or month). Take a look HERE.

=========================

Vistaprint - Easter

Comments

  1. mini pizzas are always a hit in the house! looks like a nice week!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

Popular posts from this blog

September 11th is Amoung Us *Movie Promo + Giveaway* CLOSED

I don't know about you but I was a senior in high school and I was late to Spanish class! I was able to see everything happening at home before leaving to school. It literally was unbelievable. Ever since then, every time there is a movie or documentary about the tragedy I just get pulled into watching and finding out all the different stories from family and friends is just amazing! On September 8th, 9/11 is going to be released in theaters!

COMMENT and TWEET below "Where you were on the morning of 9/11" for a chance to win A PRIZE PACK (Your email too).
The Prize Pack Contains: 1 - 9/11 poster Hand Signed Autographed by star Charlie Sheen 1 - “Hope” Pendant with necklace 1 - Guide to Talking To Your Children About 9/11 thanks to Tuesday’s Children
Tweet @9_11Movie and use the hashtag #Remember911 to pay tribute to the tragic events of September 11, 2001. Twitter:@9_11Movie
Facebook:https://m.facebook.com/911Movie/
Website:https://www.911movie.film

*********************** 9…

Get Lost in a Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms

Join us this fall for the the 2017 Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farm. Get lost in our 5-acre corn maze, pick your favorite pumpkin, feed the farm animals, and enjoy more than 30 exciting family activities while you listen to live Texas country & bluegrass music!

Barton Hill Farms is a scenic Texas farmstead on the banks of the Colorado River near Bastrop, just 25 minutes from Austin. Open Saturdays & Sundays from September 23rd to November 5th, just one week away! Fall officially starts on September 22nd!

And here's the best part! Get $1 off with this exclusive coupon when you buy your tickets online: http://bartonhillfarms.com

Tickets are $14 at the door or $13 when you buy them online.

What does your ticket include?
We have acres and acres of fun included in Farm Admission. Extra fee items: Face painting and pumpkins. Take a buzz on the new little Bee Train through a fantastic field of zinnias for a super thrill! Also new this Fall: Rubber Duck Race…

Ungrateful during Thanksgiving?

Hubby made me cry on Thanksgiving.... The usual share what you're thankful for, he just went all out talking about how we had one of the toughest years and we were apart from each other for six months and how much he missed us and it just sucked. Ohhhh, the waterfalls!! But yeah, it was the longest year ever. Speaking of Thanksgiving.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Reminds me of something that's been on my mind....

We just moved out of the valley and guess what?! The worst part moving to a new place was not the moving. Before we moved I scoped out our neighborhood, grocery stores, parks and I joined several mom groups. I knew negative Nancy’s were bound to share their troubles in Facebook groups but I’ve never heard so many complaints in one day.

I don’t know what it is but I don’t like when people complain. I just think to myself, “Did you really have to share that?” or about an easy solution to that complaint. There would have been a better way to spend your time than writing a n…