Skip to main content

Just Write & Dream #7


As apart of my new posting ideas here is this weeks Just Write Post, participating from DishwaterDreams.com. If you want to see this weeks and others CLICK HERE.

Writing Prompt #8 – Dream Deep
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal. – - – -Ralph Vaull Starr
Consider the dreams that you have had throughout your life. What did you want to be when you grew up? What do you wish you were doing now? If you could do anything, without having to worry about your responsibilities, what would you do?

==============

I have had many dreams, but instead of my "dreams" I wanna let out some of the Dreams that I've been having. I have no one else to tell them to. I tell Hubs, but most the time he's asleep or not listening! lol But lets get serious here. I miss my Daddy.... He left us (past away) a few years ago and our family has never been the same. I dream about yelling at my family, trying to shake them from their thinking and just be adults. It seems like I've been making progress in my dreams but not in reality! It's so freaking annoying. I mean, we've always been the black sheep of the family, but it seems more so since my Dad died. Every time we walk into a room everyone gets quiet..... I still treat everyone the same. But there's one person that I haven't seen in a few years and I miss "them" so much. It's usually the person I dream about the most too. I don't want to say too much but I did not go to her wedding because they uninvited my mom (now I see we should have gone anyways), and my grandparents didn't go either, with that being just one factor.

Advice?!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the follow…following back from Thrifty and Frugal by Debbie

    Now, for my advice. I've had many dreams...while asleep and awake. They're healthy to have, scarey, weird, normal, fun, or loving, whatever they are. They're a reflection of your subconscious being. Sometimes, they're a glimpse of our inner selves and what we WILL be doing or what has come to pass. You ever hear the saying, 'dream of the dead, you'll hear from the living' ? This is true for me. Also, I've began to make sure to follow my intuition (our creator gave it to us for a reason), over the years. I've kept dream journals, mainly writing topics, actions, and the WHO of them. I know that when I dream of a person 3 nights in a row, I'll 'experience' them in some way within a day or so, whether it's a phone call, seeing the on the street, someone telling me something important about them, or just passing them in a car on the highway. Daylight dreams are the biggest and hardest ones to deny or follow...again, the intuition thing. At the time that you didn't go to the wedding, something told you not to. Everything happens for a reason, your not going to the wedding has now over the past few years, made you into a different person, because you're now pondering things in such a broader view. We can't change our past (no matter how much we cringe when we remember some of it)...but the PAST is what makes you the person you are today. And that's my take on dreams, awake or asleep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

Popular posts from this blog

September 11th is Amoung Us *Movie Promo + Giveaway* CLOSED

I don't know about you but I was a senior in high school and I was late to Spanish class! I was able to see everything happening at home before leaving to school. It literally was unbelievable. Ever since then, every time there is a movie or documentary about the tragedy I just get pulled into watching and finding out all the different stories from family and friends is just amazing! On September 8th, 9/11 is going to be released in theaters!

COMMENT and TWEET below "Where you were on the morning of 9/11" for a chance to win A PRIZE PACK (Your email too).
The Prize Pack Contains: 1 - 9/11 poster Hand Signed Autographed by star Charlie Sheen 1 - “Hope” Pendant with necklace 1 - Guide to Talking To Your Children About 9/11 thanks to Tuesday’s Children
Tweet @9_11Movie and use the hashtag #Remember911 to pay tribute to the tragic events of September 11, 2001. Twitter:@9_11Movie
Facebook:https://m.facebook.com/911Movie/
Website:https://www.911movie.film

*********************** 9…

Get Lost in a Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms

Join us this fall for the the 2017 Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farm. Get lost in our 5-acre corn maze, pick your favorite pumpkin, feed the farm animals, and enjoy more than 30 exciting family activities while you listen to live Texas country & bluegrass music!

Barton Hill Farms is a scenic Texas farmstead on the banks of the Colorado River near Bastrop, just 25 minutes from Austin. Open Saturdays & Sundays from September 23rd to November 5th, just one week away! Fall officially starts on September 22nd!

And here's the best part! Get $1 off with this exclusive coupon when you buy your tickets online: http://bartonhillfarms.com

Tickets are $14 at the door or $13 when you buy them online.

What does your ticket include?
We have acres and acres of fun included in Farm Admission. Extra fee items: Face painting and pumpkins. Take a buzz on the new little Bee Train through a fantastic field of zinnias for a super thrill! Also new this Fall: Rubber Duck Race…

Ungrateful during Thanksgiving?

Hubby made me cry on Thanksgiving.... The usual share what you're thankful for, he just went all out talking about how we had one of the toughest years and we were apart from each other for six months and how much he missed us and it just sucked. Ohhhh, the waterfalls!! But yeah, it was the longest year ever. Speaking of Thanksgiving.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Reminds me of something that's been on my mind....

We just moved out of the valley and guess what?! The worst part moving to a new place was not the moving. Before we moved I scoped out our neighborhood, grocery stores, parks and I joined several mom groups. I knew negative Nancy’s were bound to share their troubles in Facebook groups but I’ve never heard so many complaints in one day.

I don’t know what it is but I don’t like when people complain. I just think to myself, “Did you really have to share that?” or about an easy solution to that complaint. There would have been a better way to spend your time than writing a n…