I found some great sites including theknot.com and StyleUniveiled.com. At Style Unveiled they have lots of real weddings with lots of real photos. Then I found this list.......
To read more of the list visit my other blog, "Gaining & Losing!"
- Have your ceremony and reception at the same location.
- Keep the wedding cake simple.
- Use the linens that your reception site provides.
- Wear a dress made of raw silk.
- Use a reply postcard, rather than a note card that needs an envelope.
- Purchase a simple wedding gown that you would wear again.
- Create a wedding website, rather than using mailer inserts with your invitation.... READ MORE