Check out this recipe that is our new favorite! Cinnamon Apples! All you need is 1 apples (slices) and a dash of cinnamon, badabing badaBOOM! After a few seconds in the microwave you have some yummy kid friendly apples. When I told my mom about what the girls (6 years old and a 20 month old) had for dessert and she kinda freaked out. Then she told me the story about her cinnamon apple days, when she was pregnant with me! Of course on those apples she'd include a generous amount of caramel syrup and chocolate chips on top.
We now have a favorite dessert! I have made almost every recipe in the book and let me tell you, we have success! My lil Eli use to only want to eat pasta and green beans, boy did she LOVE green beans, but now she'll also rice, broccoli and is also open to trying other new foods. I'm most thankful for the Breakfast recipes like Breakfast burrito and the Banana Strawberry Smoothie! My hubby was stuck just making scrambled eggs for us. He's the breakfast maker in our family.
Here's a little more about what's included in the book:
- 48 page Toddler cookbook
- Family-friendly, simple recipes making it convenient to make healthy meals
- 35 recipes with photos and USDA nutrition facts information
- Practical advice and tips for toddler eating behaviors and healthy eating
- Available in English or Spanish (en español)
Healthy Eating Topics:
- Six Tips for Developing Healthy Eating Habits
- The 10 Times Rule for Toddlers
- Converting Picky Eaters
- DOs and DON’Ts to Avoid Food Battles
- Making the Most of Your Child’s Day
Rating: 5 stars
Buy It: Speaking of buying you can buy it at FreshBaby.com for only $8.95.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.