Friday, February 5

Out Of The Box Sampler Review ~ Chocolate Treats ~


Oh boy, I was so excited when I was notified that I won a January Out Of The Box Sampler. One, what mom (or anyone for that matter) doesn't like to win things? Second, my birthday is in January, so Happy Birthday to me! When I read about OOTBS I thought it was such a great business. You can go to their website and buy th
eir box and you get a whole bunch of samples from great handmade items, from jewelry to food! Anyone can buy a box (or win one) and when you receive you box you get discounts when you order from the businesses and you get entered to win next months sampler box, how cool is that?! (February's box giveaway is already ended).

Photobucket

So this whole month of February I will review a few items and since Valentines is just around the corner I thought I'd start with the homemade treats that I got in my January box.

I got three treats in my box and guess what! They were gone that same day... I so regret not taking pictures first.... they were soooo good, ask my five year old.

I received:
  • Peanut Butter Cups from The Bees Knees Bakery dipped in milk chocolate
  • Peanut Butter Ritzy Prissy Pretzels from Ritzy Reasons
  • Pretzel filled with chocolate, mint and white chocolate from RhodaRose
Let me be honest and tell you that they were all DELICIOUS! The one that went first was the peanut butter filled... only cause I like peanut butter. And they were way better than the name brand ones. Hats off to The Bees Knees Bakery. If you visit the site today you can click on the Request Custom Item to see if you can get some inftime for Valentines day! You can see that she's recently sold some Dark Chocolate Brownies that look oh soo yummy! So if you have a brownie + dark chocolate lover in your life, head on over to the Etsy shop today!

Then we head on over to Ritzy Reasons where I received the Pretzel Rods, which I found out are the best-sellers! And good Reason too... they are only $3.99 per 3-pack. What a steal. Oh and guess what else, they are double dipped! Yikes (I think they are having a 2-fer at the gym)! And you can add toppings. One of mine had oreo cookie crumbs on it, my daughter lundged for that one, lol. Each made fresh with gourmet ingredients by hand, to guarantee the best quality and taste. Take a look at her website to see the other yummy treats, including a gift basket for only $25.99.

Last, but certainly not least... RhodaRose Hand dipped chocolate treats! My daughter and I shared this one. It was a pretzel that was filled with three different chocolates. Personally, I love the sweet and salty combo and each chocolate was soft n silky, not hard like other ones. Another thing I liked about it was that it wasn't a tiny pretzel, it was a bigger size (but not jumbo). Perfect size, I'd say.

So thanks to Out of The Box Sampler (January 2010) for the box and the great hand-made treat businesses.


To buy February Valentine's sampler boxes click HERE.

If you would like to contribute to March or April's box
CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

Labels

#flatschallenge #gotitfree #MAAM #mam #momfail #teamannies #wbn2013 2015 2016 2weekchallenge 30 day challenge 31days 365 Project 4th of july 6 week challenge 9/11 a time to give ABE about me advice All About Me annaleah announcement atx austin baby baby led weaning baby number 4 baby wearing BAMBOO PINK beauty behavior bento birthday birthday bash blog blog award blog everyday blog hop blog party blogging carnival Blogorama 2011 bluebonnets bogo book club book review bootcamp breakfast business bzzagent c25k cafemom carnival CD challenge challenge children christmasfacebookchallenge clearance clever girls cloth diapers combo loco contest corn maze coupon coupons craft credit CTWW CVS daddy daybook deals n steals diaper tip tuesday DIY diy toddler do something donate dvd review earth day easter eco friendly Eco Nuts eco-friendly education eliada enter to win event events everyday living exercise extra entries fabulous mami facebook fall family family-friendly farmers markets fashion series favorite feature first blog post first day of school fitness fluff talk thursday following friday foo food for mom for the home free freecycle frontera audubon frugal fun in the sun garden gardening gcdc gift cards gift ideas give giveaway gmo gmo-free going green event green green detergent green tip tuesday guest post halloween harlingen haul health healthy healthy tuesday HEB help hiking hispanic history hol holi holiday home remedy homemade Homemaker Monday hot topics how to Hubs ibotta icecream idea ihop improving birth improvingbirth.org improvingbirth13 influenster instagram internet jarritos job just write kid-friendly kindness krgv labor day latinfoodfest13 lenten recipe life update linky lists litter free lunch challenge local lowe's lunch Make a wish making memories mam mamapedia mamasource mamavation mamavation tv march against monsanto match match-up me time meme menu menu plan monday mexican mfp milestone moby MOM ACROSS AMERICA mom bloggers club mom life mom of 3 girls momsmeet momtv monday must-sees mother movie mtv music my girls my life my style my time myblogspark mystery shopping newborn week news nicu no internet o2o odd topic tuesday offer online oprah organic organize organizing challenge other pampers parenting people's climate march periscope permaculture personal photography pinterest play time plus size points pottytraining preemie pregnancy pregnancy journal press release pro life project lunch box challenge purex purex fresh bluebonnet purex insiders q and a reading list real diaper week rebate recipes recycle religion remedies resolution restaurant restaurant reviews reuse revew review reviews rewards rgv right to choose sale saturday save say hi sunday scentsy school series shespeaks shopping social insiders south texas sparkle people speech therapy sponsor sponsored spring break sprouts staycation suggestions summer summer blog challenge Sundays in my city sweepstakes texas thanksgiving the view thursday night special tips toddler toddler talk thursday toddler trouble toddlers tv twitter twitter moms twitter party TX Summer unadvertised deals upcycle update vacation valentines VEDA vicky's deals video Vlog VLOGGING PROMPTS vlogmas vma vote wahm walgreens waste free wedding wednesday wisdom week of green weekly deals weight weight loss wendy's weslaco win winners wool Wordless Wednesday world book night world food day writers workshop writing promps writing prompts WUC year in review yoga young living youtube ytmm yvette zero waste week