Friday, February 5

My Blog (Texas, Reader, Passion, Learning, Diverse) Rocks!


This is my 200th post! And it's a great way to end such a great run! Amanda over at Serenity Now is hosting a Party, a "5 Reasons why my blog ROCKS!" party. You can check out her post & rules HERE. Read there to see how you can participate and visit some other Rocking blogs that are linked up! You can read about the premise of this party
here.

"The gist is, I want to know what's special about your blog. Why is it a great place to visit? Go out on a limb and don't be afraid to share what you're proud of! Think about what you'd say to a friend or a new sponsor if you wanted them to visit your spot on the web."


Here's why I think My Blog Rocks:

  1. I am a Texan Mom! I just love Texas. Yes, we have hot summers, but we have the beach to cool down. And at my blog you can find some great things (reviews) to do here in south Texas. I love a great sale, don't you. You can visit my blog to see what is going on in Texas!
  2. I love to read! I always have a book in my purse and I always read signs and what not and if I like it, I post it on my blog. So thanks to my love to read you get the upper hand on what is going on.
  3. Passion. I have passion many things.... family, health, earth and our community.
  4. I love to learn from my mistakes. I take critisism very well. I don't get put down very easily. I apply this to my blog. I let my readers know what I or other moms are going through and how we can deal with it through my new weekly post Q & A. Got a question, if I don't have an answer, I'll find it for you
  5. Well rounded. I love to blog about what's going on local as well as around the world, cloth diapers, being green and how to save money! Got a suggestions, let me know!

Here are the rules if you'd like to link up. PLEASE READ ALL OF THEM BEFORE YOU LINK UP HERE!


1. When you enter your link, please enter the permalink to your specific party post, not your blog's homepage.

2. *Please leave me a comment with a link to your post.*
This way, if McLinky hates me, dumps me, and ignores me, we can still all visit each other through the comments! Also, it's kind of a nice thing to do for your hostess. (wink)

4. Please include a link in your post to this party (again, not my blog's homepage!) when you join.
Just add it in somewhere within your blog's party post before you link up. That way your readers can join in the fun if they want to. If I don't see a link to THIS post, I'll have to delete your link.

5. Mingle! It's not a party if you just link up and then sit around. Please make an effort to visit at least one other link on the list in the next few days. A party is a party because people visit and form relationships. That's what this party is about!

If you can't get around to visiting right away, that's okay (really!), but please make an effort to stop by a blog or two by the end of the week. I'm not asking you to write an essay-comment for the blogs you visit, but please leave a kind thought or two.

If you notice you haven't received any comments, take a few minutes to comment on the other partygoers' posts, and be sure to tell them you are visiting from my party so they know to return the favor. That makes a successful blog party. Otherwise, I'm just hosting a big list of people's links, and that's no fun for anyone.

Looking forward to reading about why your blog is a special place!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm so sorry that you missed the party, but I;m glad to *meet* you. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's always nice to meet a new blogging friend.

    You asked a question about where I store my crafting supplies. I think that would be a great post and I'll try to write that post very soon. I'm lucky to have a big basement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks great! And thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say?

Labels

#flatschallenge #gotitfree #MAAM #mam #momfail #teamannies #wbn2013 2015 2016 2weekchallenge 30 day challenge 31days 365 Project 4th of july 6 week challenge 9/11 a time to give ABE about me advice All About Me annaleah announcement atx austin baby baby led weaning baby number 4 baby wearing BAMBOO PINK beauty behavior bento birthday birthday bash blog blog award blog everyday blog hop blog party blogging carnival Blogorama 2011 bluebonnets bogo book club book review bootcamp breakfast business bzzagent c25k cafemom carnival CD challenge challenge children christmasfacebookchallenge clearance clever girls cloth diapers combo loco contest corn maze coupon coupons craft credit CTWW CVS daddy daybook deals n steals diaper tip tuesday DIY diy toddler do something donate dvd review earth day easter eco friendly Eco Nuts eco-friendly education eliada enter to win event events everyday living exercise extra entries fabulous mami facebook fall family family-friendly farmers markets fashion series favorite feature first blog post first day of school fitness fluff talk thursday following friday foo food for mom for the home free freecycle frontera audubon frugal fun in the sun garden gardening gcdc gift cards gift ideas give giveaway gmo gmo-free going green event green green detergent green tip tuesday guest post halloween harlingen haul health healthy healthy tuesday HEB help hiking hispanic history hol holi holiday home remedy homemade Homemaker Monday hot topics how to Hubs ibotta icecream idea ihop improving birth improvingbirth.org improvingbirth13 influenster instagram internet jarritos job just write kid-friendly kindness krgv labor day latinfoodfest13 lenten recipe life update linky lists litter free lunch challenge local lowe's lunch Make a wish making memories mam mamapedia mamasource mamavation mamavation tv march against monsanto match match-up me time meme menu menu plan monday mexican mfp milestone moby MOM ACROSS AMERICA mom bloggers club mom life mom of 3 girls momsmeet momtv monday must-sees mother movie mtv music my girls my life my style my time myblogspark mystery shopping newborn week news nicu no internet o2o odd topic tuesday offer online oprah organic organize organizing challenge other pampers parenting people's climate march periscope permaculture personal photography pinterest play time plus size points pottytraining preemie pregnancy pregnancy journal press release pro life project lunch box challenge purex purex fresh bluebonnet purex insiders q and a reading list real diaper week rebate recipes recycle religion remedies resolution restaurant restaurant reviews reuse revew review reviews rewards rgv right to choose sale saturday save say hi sunday scentsy school series shespeaks shopping social insiders south texas sparkle people speech therapy sponsor sponsored spring break sprouts staycation suggestions summer summer blog challenge Sundays in my city sweepstakes texas thanksgiving the view thursday night special tips toddler toddler talk thursday toddler trouble toddlers tv twitter twitter moms twitter party TX Summer unadvertised deals upcycle update vacation valentines VEDA vicky's deals video Vlog VLOGGING PROMPTS vlogmas vma vote wahm walgreens waste free wedding wednesday wisdom week of green weekly deals weight weight loss wendy's weslaco win winners wool Wordless Wednesday world book night world food day writers workshop writing promps writing prompts WUC year in review yoga young living youtube ytmm yvette zero waste week