This is my 200th post! And it's a great way to end such a great run! Amanda over at Serenity Now is hosting a Party, a "5 Reasons why my blog ROCKS!" party. You can check out her post & rules HERE. Read there to see how you can participate and visit some other Rocking blogs that are linked up! You can read about the premise of this party here.
"The gist is, I want to know what's special about your blog. Why is it a great place to visit? Go out on a limb and don't be afraid to share what you're proud of! Think about what you'd say to a friend or a new sponsor if you wanted them to visit your spot on the web."
Here's why I think My Blog Rocks:
- I am a Texan Mom! I just love Texas. Yes, we have hot summers, but we have the beach to cool down. And at my blog you can find some great things (reviews) to do here in south Texas. I love a great sale, don't you. You can visit my blog to see what is going on in Texas!
- I love to read! I always have a book in my purse and I always read signs and what not and if I like it, I post it on my blog. So thanks to my love to read you get the upper hand on what is going on.
- Passion. I have passion many things.... family, health, earth and our community.
- I love to learn from my mistakes. I take critisism very well. I don't get put down very easily. I apply this to my blog. I let my readers know what I or other moms are going through and how we can deal with it through my new weekly post Q & A. Got a question, if I don't have an answer, I'll find it for you
- Well rounded. I love to blog about what's going on local as well as around the world, cloth diapers, being green and how to save money! Got a suggestions, let me know!
Here are the rules if you'd like to link up. PLEASE READ ALL OF THEM BEFORE YOU LINK UP HERE!
1. When you enter your link, please enter the permalink to your specific party post, not your blog's homepage.
2. *Please leave me a comment with a link to your post.*
This way, if McLinky hates me, dumps me, and ignores me, we can still all visit each other through the comments! Also, it's kind of a nice thing to do for your hostess. (wink)
4. Please include a link in your post to this party (again, not my blog's homepage!) when you join.
Just add it in somewhere within your blog's party post before you link up. That way your readers can join in the fun if they want to. If I don't see a link to THIS post, I'll have to delete your link.
5. Mingle! It's not a party if you just link up and then sit around. Please make an effort to visit at least one other link on the list in the next few days. A party is a party because people visit and form relationships. That's what this party is about!
If you can't get around to visiting right away, that's okay (really!), but please make an effort to stop by a blog or two by the end of the week. I'm not asking you to write an essay-comment for the blogs you visit, but please leave a kind thought or two.
If you notice you haven't received any comments, take a few minutes to comment on the other partygoers' posts, and be sure to tell them you are visiting from my party so they know to return the favor. That makes a successful blog party. Otherwise, I'm just hosting a big list of people's links, and that's no fun for anyone.
Looking forward to reading about why your blog is a special place!