Skip to main content

Your Shape House Party


Yesterday I hosted a Fun, Fit and Guilt-Free House Party! It was a blast. I invited over my favorite aunt and some friends over to try out the new wii game featuring Jenny McCarthy, Your Shape and to try out the new Moose Temptations by Jello.

Before everyone arrived I got everything cleared out of the living room. I had tried the game a few times before and you definitely need room to move. Then my mom and I cut out some decorations to hang and then we made a grahm cracker moose pie! Ohh, it looked so good. We also had gone to the farmer's market and we cut up some fresh fruit to go with it. For an appitizer we got some pre-made pizza crusts, fresh motzarella, tomatoes and mushrooms. I wanted everyone to enjoy some dancing, from the Just Dance game, then pile everyone into my kitchen and make the pizza together and talk about healthy dishes and then get to working out with the Your Shape game.

As soon as everyone arrived I passed around the headbands and the games so they can take a look at them and get psyched! My neighbor, Lisa, was the one who was excited to try out your shape because she had just had a baby. So, we started out one by one trying out a few songs from the Just Dance game. WOW! That was a lot of fun as well as a work-out. After a few songs we all got up and danced together. I had my 9 month old in her jumper and she was jumping, laughing and it looked like she was dancing too. We all had lots of fun.

We then took a break and came in for some water and crystal light lemonade. We got to making the pizzas. There was seven of us and we only made two pizzas and they looked so good. I had all the ingredients layed out and we each had a fourth of a pizza to "decorate." My hubby just used olive oil, cheese and spices, lots of them! The best part is that they only took 10 minutes to bake, and ready in no time. We had enough time to play about three more games. Then we cut them in squares, which is a great way to eat less because it looks like there's more on your plate, and we got to try everyone's creations.

As we ate I passed around the Jello coupons, napkins and forks that came with the party pack from "House Party." I then started the Your Shape game and ran through the instructions. Everyone seemed a bit intimidated at first. But as we each made our own profile and actually started working out we all had a blast. The game makes it pretty easy to stay on track and keep moving. We shared some fun stories about how we all lost our baby weight as well as how we kept in shape.

I will post a video and do a review on the game later this week as well as the Moose Temptations by Jello. Stay tuned and thanks again House Party for sponsoring this awesome party! Oh and here is the LINK to my house party so you can see some pictures before the party began!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 11th is Amoung Us *Movie Promo + Giveaway* CLOSED

I don't know about you but I was a senior in high school and I was late to Spanish class! I was able to see everything happening at home before leaving to school. It literally was unbelievable. Ever since then, every time there is a movie or documentary about the tragedy I just get pulled into watching and finding out all the different stories from family and friends is just amazing! On September 8th, 9/11 is going to be released in theaters!

COMMENT and TWEET below "Where you were on the morning of 9/11" for a chance to win A PRIZE PACK (Your email too).
The Prize Pack Contains: 1 - 9/11 poster Hand Signed Autographed by star Charlie Sheen 1 - “Hope” Pendant with necklace 1 - Guide to Talking To Your Children About 9/11 thanks to Tuesday’s Children
Tweet @9_11Movie and use the hashtag #Remember911 to pay tribute to the tragic events of September 11, 2001. Twitter:@9_11Movie
Facebook:https://m.facebook.com/911Movie/
Website:https://www.911movie.film

*********************** 9…

Get Lost in a Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms

Join us this fall for the the 2017 Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farm. Get lost in our 5-acre corn maze, pick your favorite pumpkin, feed the farm animals, and enjoy more than 30 exciting family activities while you listen to live Texas country & bluegrass music!

Barton Hill Farms is a scenic Texas farmstead on the banks of the Colorado River near Bastrop, just 25 minutes from Austin. Open Saturdays & Sundays from September 23rd to November 5th, just one week away! Fall officially starts on September 22nd!

And here's the best part! Get $1 off with this exclusive coupon when you buy your tickets online: http://bartonhillfarms.com

Tickets are $14 at the door or $13 when you buy them online.

What does your ticket include?
We have acres and acres of fun included in Farm Admission. Extra fee items: Face painting and pumpkins. Take a buzz on the new little Bee Train through a fantastic field of zinnias for a super thrill! Also new this Fall: Rubber Duck Race…

Ungrateful during Thanksgiving?

Hubby made me cry on Thanksgiving.... The usual share what you're thankful for, he just went all out talking about how we had one of the toughest years and we were apart from each other for six months and how much he missed us and it just sucked. Ohhhh, the waterfalls!! But yeah, it was the longest year ever. Speaking of Thanksgiving.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Reminds me of something that's been on my mind....

We just moved out of the valley and guess what?! The worst part moving to a new place was not the moving. Before we moved I scoped out our neighborhood, grocery stores, parks and I joined several mom groups. I knew negative Nancy’s were bound to share their troubles in Facebook groups but I’ve never heard so many complaints in one day.

I don’t know what it is but I don’t like when people complain. I just think to myself, “Did you really have to share that?” or about an easy solution to that complaint. There would have been a better way to spend your time than writing a n…