I went and came. Wow! Let me tell you I talked all night to hubby about all the awesome things I saw and learned. I came home with two and a half bags of samples and information! One of the top products I tried and learned about was Coromega! I talked to the father and son team who was demoing the product and they love it. When I arrived at their booth they offered me and a few other people to try a packet of their Coromega Squeeze. I tried and I thought what the heck is this stuff? It had a tangy ting and it was ORANGE, birght orange. Then they went on and explained what it was. I was blown away. Who ever thought that omega-3 would taste so good?!
They gave me a few samples to take home, because I wanted hubby and my 5 year old to try it out and I also received a $5 coupon and I bought a 7day trial pack for me to try. Being a busy mom I hadn't taken any vitamins since my baby was about 3 months old. When I got my 7day trial pack I called my doctor and I asked him what he thought of it. He asked if I was taking any other supplements, I said no, and he said then go for it. He thought it was a inventive way to take omega-3. He called me back a few days later to tell me that he ordered some himself after he read their website. After that I told so many other family and friends about Coromega.
So by now you are probably wondering, what is Coromega?
Well, Coromega is a great new way to get Omega-3 into your body. It is a supplement that is unlike any other i've seen. If you do not eat much fish or don't like the taste, this is for you. If you hate or have trouble taking pills, this is for you. If you are looking for better health and a jump in your step, this is for you! Here is what Coromega has to say about their product:
Coromega® is a line of supplements for adults and children, led by its cornerstone product, Coromega Omega3 Squeeze, a unique line of great-tasting omega-3 supplements that make it fun and easy for anyone to get their daily dose of essential omega-3 fatty acids - without any unpleasant aftertaste. Made from high-quality fish oil, Coromega Omega3 Squeeze is a patented emulsified form of omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA, and tastes like a refreshing, fruit-flavored sports gel. In addition, the proprietary formula offers superior bioavailability, providing 300 percent better omega-3 absorption than fish oil capsules*. Coromega has no fishy smell or aftertaste and is made without any artificial flavors or sugar. Packaged in convenient daily-dose pouches, the tasty, nutrient-rich mixture stays fresh until it’s opened. Just tear, squeeze and enjoy!
While I was taking the 7day trial pack I wanted to try it in different ways. Of course it's pretty cool to just SQUEEZE it out of the packet, but the website has some recipies to try out. I made my own concoction. I made my own fruit smoothie that I call MY SUNRISE. You can see my recipe below. Besides making recipies and just squeezing it I love how tiny they are. They are great on-the-go size packets. You can throw them in your purse, enjoy them for dessert at lunch time, literally anywhere (even the bathroom). But why would you want to hide this great product. I would like to show it off if I were you. You can take them to your next play date and tell your mom friends about it.
2 Coromega Squeeze (orange)
1 banana (diced)
1 cup strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup oatmeal (cooked)
1 packet of splenda (optional)
1 cup crushed ice OR 1 cup ice cream or 1 cup yogurt
Blend ingredients and enjoy!
There are so many other things you can do with Coromega Squeeze. Coromega also has many other products, for the whole family. They just came out with a multi-vitamin for kids:
coromega® kids multi-V™ gummy fruits!
- Healthy Treat – Kids love our coromega® kids multi-V™ gummy fruits, and Moms love that they are a 100% natural optimum source of .
- Yummy Gummies! – Available in mixed fruit flavors. Great fruity taste is so irresistible, you can’t have just one!
- Fun for Kids to Take – Cute, new hippo character packaging draws children’s attention. Getting kids to take their vitamins and minerals has never been easier or more fun!
Coromega 7day Pack in Orange!
- Convenient, On-The-Go Omega-3. Our new 7day Pack is a one-week supply (plus one day free!) of convenient, grab and go omega-3.
- 300% Better Absorption than softgels! In a clinical study, the fish oil in our Coromega Omega3 Squeeze was found to be absorbed into the bloodstream at three times the rate of fish oil in softgel capsules.*
- Best-Selling Flavor! Our 7day Pack is available in our delicious, customer-favorite, Orange flavor. No yucky fish aftertaste or “fish burps” like other omega-3s – we promise!
Head on over to Coromega's website HERE and read up on how they came up with Coromega and look at all their different products.
Coromega is offering a $5 off coupon so you can use right away so you can get your omega-3 in your body by clicking HERE. Where can I use this printable? You can find it at your local grocery store and/or Walgreens!
Coromega is offering one of my readers the chance to win a 7day trial pack for FREE!
There are 20 chances for you to enter:
(( leave your email [name at yahoo dot com]
in each comment/entry
AND leave a comment for each entry ))
- MANDATORY ENTRY: Head on over to Coromega and tell me what you learned about the company or one of their products (1 ENTRY)
- Follow Coromega on Twitter - @Coromega (1 ENTRIES)
- Become a fan of Coromega on Facebook (1 ENTRY)
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (2 ENTRIES)
- Follow @vetsmom_rgv on twitter (1 ENTRY)
- Tweet this giveaway with @vetsmom_rgv and @Coromega and link: twice daily for 5 days (1 ENTRY each)
- Blog about this giveaway (3 ENTRIES)
**** GOOD LUCK ****
GIVEAWAY REOPENED VIA MY SHUTTERFLY EXPEREINCE GIVEAWAY
Giveaway ends on February 7, 2010 at 11:59 am
Please remember to leave a comment for each entry you do
as well as your email in each entry.
If you win you must respond to my email within 48 hours
from when the email was sent or another winner will be choosen.
Winner will be selected via Random.org
**Coromega did not offer me the 7day trial pack to try, but they are offering it to my readers**