Skip to main content

H-E-B Diapers Review

H-E-B has introduced a new diaper to the scene. At last months Healthy Baby & Child Expo I received four samples of their new diaper. I was going to give them to my neighbor, but I figured I might as well use them and save some money & energy on washing and drying. Hubby & I used them for night time. At first they felt a bit stif, but I figured it was jsut the packaging because the inside felt super soft. The inside was thick as well, so I knew it would hold up at night, we have a light wetter sometimes. So, I took the baby a bath and got all her sock link out! Eewww! I took out the diaper and it had Clifford as the print. I smelled it and it had that clean smell. The tabs were a bit sticky to keep them in and I pulled it out to expose the full tab. The inside leg gussets were also a bit stuck. I wanted to make sure everything was fully functional before I put it on so we didn't have any night time leaks. I also put on some diaper rash creme, just in case. And off to bed I went.
For those of you who don't know, I have the greatest husband in the world! He lets me go to sleep anytime after 10pm (not before because then I tend to wake up around 5ish and he doesn't want me to wake the baby if i do wake up), and he feeds and changes the baby when she wakes up at night. He usually stays awake too, if he has a computer to fix or what-not.
So, I went to bed.... when I woke up the next morning to take DD to school everyone, hubby and baby, were still sound asleep. I kept wanting to check her diaper! Sometimes she goes to sleep around midnight but then will be up at 4-5am, so he wouldn't have a chance to change her. But if she stayed up until 2-3am, he would change her before he feeds her that way he can put her down in her crib if she gets sleepy. But I didn't check it. I took DD and my mom to school/work and then went for my morning walk at the baseball stadium down the street and came back around 8:45. I figured if she fell asleep at 5am it's been almost 4 hours so she should be hungry. So I got her out of her crib and felt her bottom. It felt like she had tinckled 2-3 times. It was full, but not soggy! I laid her down and the velcro tabs are not too sticky, so if this was on an older baby they would probably be able to take it off easily. There was no leakage, but her pj was a bit cool on her bottom area. Her bottom was not red, it was dry and the diaper soaked up very well. It had a bit more usage left in it for sure. The rise was a bit high, but not a problem, it would fit almost every size baby. Oh, if you are lucky enough to find one that is a $7.00 off coupon floating around. I've only found a few at my local H-E-B, doesn't expire until December!

I was happy that morning as was my baby. All smiles!

Cost : Low

Durability : N/A Used at night time.

Absorbency: Excellent

Comfort Level : Excellent

Safety : Positive

Green Factor: Negative

Features: Excellent (Contoured, Hypoallergenic)

Availability : Only at H-E-B

Overall : 9 / 10


H-E-B Baby Supreme Fit Diapers

We’re excited to welcome the newest addition to the H-E-B Baby family…

The new H-E-B Baby Supreme Fit diapers have stretchable, shaped side panels that conform to your active child. A soft inner layer keeps wetness away from your baby’s skin and double leg gathers help prevent leaks. Our exclusive Comfort Stretch technology offers a custom fit and comfort from every angle.

H-E-B Baby Supreme Fit Product Features:

  • Comfort Stretch for Supreme Fit
  • Stretchable, contoured side panels conform to every active child
  • A soft wetness control layer featuring hundreds of pores, which help keep wetness away from your baby’s skin
  • Double leg gathers help prevent leaks
  • Hypoallergenic liner for your baby’s sensitive skin
  • Baby Shrek licensed DreamWorks character

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 11th is Amoung Us *Movie Promo + Giveaway* CLOSED

I don't know about you but I was a senior in high school and I was late to Spanish class! I was able to see everything happening at home before leaving to school. It literally was unbelievable. Ever since then, every time there is a movie or documentary about the tragedy I just get pulled into watching and finding out all the different stories from family and friends is just amazing! On September 8th, 9/11 is going to be released in theaters!

COMMENT and TWEET below "Where you were on the morning of 9/11" for a chance to win A PRIZE PACK (Your email too).
The Prize Pack Contains: 1 - 9/11 poster Hand Signed Autographed by star Charlie Sheen 1 - “Hope” Pendant with necklace 1 - Guide to Talking To Your Children About 9/11 thanks to Tuesday’s Children
Tweet @9_11Movie and use the hashtag #Remember911 to pay tribute to the tragic events of September 11, 2001. Twitter:@9_11Movie
Facebook:https://m.facebook.com/911Movie/
Website:https://www.911movie.film

*********************** 9…

Get Lost in a Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms

Join us this fall for the the 2017 Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farm. Get lost in our 5-acre corn maze, pick your favorite pumpkin, feed the farm animals, and enjoy more than 30 exciting family activities while you listen to live Texas country & bluegrass music!

Barton Hill Farms is a scenic Texas farmstead on the banks of the Colorado River near Bastrop, just 25 minutes from Austin. Open Saturdays & Sundays from September 23rd to November 5th, just one week away! Fall officially starts on September 22nd!

And here's the best part! Get $1 off with this exclusive coupon when you buy your tickets online: http://bartonhillfarms.com

Tickets are $14 at the door or $13 when you buy them online.

What does your ticket include?
We have acres and acres of fun included in Farm Admission. Extra fee items: Face painting and pumpkins. Take a buzz on the new little Bee Train through a fantastic field of zinnias for a super thrill! Also new this Fall: Rubber Duck Race…

Hickies: Back-to-School Series #1

Every Friday in the month of September I will share a few tips for making the transition for both kids and parents a bit easier. This first one is a doozie! HICKIES! Keep reading to learn what I'm talking about.... I try to buy my girls (i have 3 school-aged daughters) two or more pairs of shoes; an active shoe, which usually has laces, and a more casual/formal shoe, which usually doesn't have laces. Which ones do they choose to wear nearly every day to school? The ones that have shoe laces! Of course my oldes daughter, who's now 13, can tie her own shoes, but the other two still need help. And let's be real, even the oldest one I find myself nagging her to tie her laces correctly, she gets sloppy in the mornings at times. Here come HICKIES to save the day!

Hate tying your kids' shoes everyday before they step out of the house? Hate stopping to tie your own shoes mid-run? HICKIES products turn any pair of sneakers into convenient, comfortable, and stylish slip-on…