Skip to main content

My First Blog Award!!!

My First Blog Award!!
Today had been a very busy day for me. It's my hubby's birthday and he was feeling under the weather. You may not know, but my hubby is the SAHP. I work-from-home. It seems like I am on the computer from 8am-8pm. Apart from that I also cook, clean, cloth diaper my 6mo old and help my 5 year old with her homework after school. Well, today was especially hard because hubby slept in until after 12noon! It got my schedule knocked out of proportion. I made soup from scratch for lunch that usually takes an hour and a half, but it took over three hours to prepare and cook! I was back n forth with the baby, house work and cooking. But this is what I love about working from home. I love being a mother, wife and being able to work my own schedule. Ohh, I also finished my article on this past weekends baby expo for Hidalgo Metro! That's one of the few contract jobs I have. Anywho, later in the day everything started to slow down and hubby decided to go out to eat instead of me cooking dinner **Thank God** His favorite place is Red Robin. It's not bad. When we go I usually go with the Grilled Turkey Burger. My choice when we eat out is usually any thing that is local or the occasional restaurant, when I have a coupon. Anywho, after that we came home and I made sure everyone got ready for bed and then I sat down on the couch, laptop in hand, and started tweeking my blog a bit more and then decided to match my twitter page with my blog (I thought it was clever?!), and saw that Calley said she had a gift for me? Me a gift? Hmmm...... she gave me the "Over The Top" blog award. I started following her blog, The Eco Chic, a couple of months after I had my second baby. I love her blog and how green she is. Thank you for passing this award to me.

Here are the rules for the Over The Top Award: USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit yourself and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers so try your best.

1. Where is your cell phone? Lost
2.Your hair? Up
3. Your mother? Asleep
4. Your father? Dead
5. Your favorite food? Broccoli
6. Your dream last night? Exciting
7. Your favorite drink? Red
8. Your dream/goal? Achieved
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Multi-tasking
11. Your fear? Losing
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Daring
15. Muffins? Warm
16. Wish list item? Kindle
17. Where did you grow up? Texas
18. Last thing you did? Tweet
19. What are you wearing? Black
20. Your TV? Sitcom
21. Your pets? Beagle
22. Friends? None
23. Your life? Hectic
24. Your mood? Blessed
25. Missing someone? Nope
26. Vehicle? Dodge
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? HEB
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? Beach
34. One person who emails me regularly? Work
35. Favorite place to eat? Quiz

I’d like to pass this award along to:

Kay at green mama on a budget, met on CafeMom
Beth at Happily Domestic, new follower, but already love her blog! Found her through TCDR
.
Also News Around the Blog.

CONGRATS!!

Comments

  1. Popping in from MBC!
    Now following your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you had a busy day.

    Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award!
    Also, Happy Belated Birthday to your hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

Popular posts from this blog

September 11th is Amoung Us *Movie Promo + Giveaway* CLOSED

I don't know about you but I was a senior in high school and I was late to Spanish class! I was able to see everything happening at home before leaving to school. It literally was unbelievable. Ever since then, every time there is a movie or documentary about the tragedy I just get pulled into watching and finding out all the different stories from family and friends is just amazing! On September 8th, 9/11 is going to be released in theaters!

COMMENT and TWEET below "Where you were on the morning of 9/11" for a chance to win A PRIZE PACK (Your email too).
The Prize Pack Contains: 1 - 9/11 poster Hand Signed Autographed by star Charlie Sheen 1 - “Hope” Pendant with necklace 1 - Guide to Talking To Your Children About 9/11 thanks to Tuesday’s Children
Tweet @9_11Movie and use the hashtag #Remember911 to pay tribute to the tragic events of September 11, 2001. Twitter:@9_11Movie
Facebook:https://m.facebook.com/911Movie/
Website:https://www.911movie.film

*********************** 9…

Get Lost in a Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms

Join us this fall for the the 2017 Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farm. Get lost in our 5-acre corn maze, pick your favorite pumpkin, feed the farm animals, and enjoy more than 30 exciting family activities while you listen to live Texas country & bluegrass music!

Barton Hill Farms is a scenic Texas farmstead on the banks of the Colorado River near Bastrop, just 25 minutes from Austin. Open Saturdays & Sundays from September 23rd to November 5th, just one week away! Fall officially starts on September 22nd!

And here's the best part! Get $1 off with this exclusive coupon when you buy your tickets online: http://bartonhillfarms.com

Tickets are $14 at the door or $13 when you buy them online.

What does your ticket include?
We have acres and acres of fun included in Farm Admission. Extra fee items: Face painting and pumpkins. Take a buzz on the new little Bee Train through a fantastic field of zinnias for a super thrill! Also new this Fall: Rubber Duck Race…

Hickies: Back-to-School Series #1

Every Friday in the month of September I will share a few tips for making the transition for both kids and parents a bit easier. This first one is a doozie! HICKIES! Keep reading to learn what I'm talking about.... I try to buy my girls (i have 3 school-aged daughters) two or more pairs of shoes; an active shoe, which usually has laces, and a more casual/formal shoe, which usually doesn't have laces. Which ones do they choose to wear nearly every day to school? The ones that have shoe laces! Of course my oldes daughter, who's now 13, can tie her own shoes, but the other two still need help. And let's be real, even the oldest one I find myself nagging her to tie her laces correctly, she gets sloppy in the mornings at times. Here come HICKIES to save the day!

Hate tying your kids' shoes everyday before they step out of the house? Hate stopping to tie your own shoes mid-run? HICKIES products turn any pair of sneakers into convenient, comfortable, and stylish slip-on…